3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamer23 18.12.19 08:11 am

The discussion of the game (Beyond Good & Evil 2)

The continuation of the game that say not worse than the sore throat....continued nepribrannogo masterpiece(Fahrenheit identity is not recognized), a brilliant and awesome game Beyond good and evil...the SECOND PART is IN DEVELOPMENT AND will be RELEASED IN 2007!!!!(by the way this is a trilogy so...)

PS
If you have not played...and go TO the store FOR the VERSION FROM BEECHES!!!GAME DESPITE THE FACT THAT SHE IS 2.5 YEARS RIGHT NOW, LOOKS GAME THAT IS PLAYED ON TOP!STARTING AS a BLOCKBUSTER WITH an ATMOSPHERE a La pirates of the CARIBBEAN AND CONCLUDED an EPIC SCALE!
12 Comments
Sort by:
g
gamer23 18.12.19

PlayGround.ru

I
Igor Surov 18.12.19

it is possible a small question? What kind of game it is=)

Edith
BG&E 2 ---not Beond hood of the Andes evil?

g
gamer23 18.12.19

Yeah...that's it...in Russia, known as Beyond Good and Evil!

I
Igor Surov 18.12.19

not played, I droop the game=)

g
gamer23 18.12.19

Very even right now...breathtaking!At the head of the game is moshiny story!It successfully interwoven characters and action!The design of this game is unsurpassed!The voice acting is BRILLIANT(just like the original and Bukowski)!Graphics even NOW LOOKS EXCELLENT(the engine this game recently saw it in king Kong)!!music Oficina, healthy humor, the atmosphere of reinforced concrete...the thrill is awesome=)))

I
Igor Surov 18.12.19

hmm...if it is so then I think we should buy=)

g
gamer23 18.12.19

Current seek from the beeches...

D
Dan4MerC 18.12.19

Yes the game is worth attention...I really danvo in her Gama, but the impressions were,besides the hand if memory serves welchii Target Ancel from Ubisoft =)))

g
gamer23 18.12.19

Not just put and actually half the game done=)))

D
Dan4MerC 18.12.19

Yeah you're right...On account of his series of Rayman

g
gamer23 18.12.19

He drew almost the entire design of the game...and just the whole game was created under his leadership,=)))

-
-MODEUZ- 18.12.19

gamer23 wrote:
The continuation of the game that say not worse than the sore throat....continued nepribrannogo masterpiece(Fahrenheit identity is not recognized), a brilliant and awesome game Beyond good and evil...the SECOND PART is IN DEVELOPMENT AND will be RELEASED IN 2007!!!!(by the way this is a trilogy so...)
hah :) what were the ancient themes - greetings from 2019 - game yet