3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tommy_Chong 18.12.19 08:17 am

Merc is a killing Machine (Diablo 2)

Good day to all.
I think that's, I think, not as you can imagine. Need advice or even suggestion in explanation(why and how)
In General, here's the thing:
I play a necro Summoner(Has Enigma). Pers I really like it but it kills Baal and other bosses with no mobs or minions. Mostly in such cases the boss hammer merc, well, the skeletons help him. That is the question. What to wear scoop it is faster to kill these bosses?
At the moment to measure:
Andariel
Tracery
Obediens(There is infinity, but the difference is not noticed and damage is less)
PS Maybe necro what to wear to measure stress?
For earlier thanks.
41 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 18.12.19

Well, Beast. And HELL throw instead of the patterns (although in this case without samella clay he tries to jump). Anyway, most of the bosses HP is cut down CB. And again, for the sake of exp/loot above 3/5 ppl solo to batter it makes no sense, but in the party will help.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 18.12.19

Merck is only need for killing mobs. Bosses no merc no knocks norms.

T
Tommy_Chong 18.12.19

But if a bushel of fortic to wear, it would be better to kill? Necr he just won't kill anyone. Here is a measure to improve. 1 ppl Baal drops in about a minute. I would like to have it just for 3 ppl went.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 18.12.19

Crescent Moon is still possible for static. To half HP will be removed quickly, the rest will still have to detain. Merck on Halle deals 1/8 of your damage, if memory serves.

T
Tommy_Chong 18.12.19

Sanchez Ramirez
The option is certainly not bad (I thought), but half the HP Merk will peck a week )). This RV would be to add the same 40 CB with obedience.

T
Thraex pig 18.12.19

Tommy_Chong
Skeletons under the jenča + infinity +lower resist))and what a beast of course you can on the swap,if Bo beaver run.Merc mayt ,can fortic to wear and cilial Kb for the scoop)Well, if you raise the corpses,then perhaps hell is better test need.But the beast ,infinity ,the jenča
,Mayt need polyubasu)

m
minovalo 18.12.19

Merck on Halle deals 1/8 of your damage
For act bosses 1/4.

Mages raise for effect (even at 1+ a no growth dips), just need to cut poison (well, cold is also desirable to remove, if in advance to raise the to the bodies not spoiled). Ugarov I do not suggest such a pain in the ass not worth the trouble anywhere except overow.

O
Obsessed 18.12.19

HELL throw instead of the patterns (although in this case without samella clay he tries to jump)
Tommy_Chong, +1. and merc, if the deposited clay, can be worn without ll: Fort Gulick (+35% cb) and resentment/INFI (40% cb).

y
yok0o 18.12.19

merc with ethereal Reaper, Guillou and Bresson are able to clean uber for 8 ppl solo, not suggesting anything, but try to wear...

S
Sweety_Mustard 18.12.19

passed wrote:
Ugarov I do not suggest such a pain in the ass not worth the trouble anywhere except overow.
This is the only option that Summoner quickly killed Baal for many ppl. You can try something - unary, the Mauler will spawn in 3 durance act, 4 act near the last EP and 5 of the act - close to Eldritch. 10 pieces will be enough to kill any boss very fast, all the rest is torment, easier Borzenko in shako and sculder with not killed Baal (I mean quest drop) in your party to have and to kill under her low cut, it 10 times faster top Summoner in the gear 50 lo.

T
Tommy_Chong 18.12.19

Thanks for the tips. I will try to experiment with all of the above-proposed options.Sweety_Mustard
AMC rocked, it kills all 8 ppl easily, but I can't get used to it. NCR I like that they are easy to play, flew into the crowd and skeletons and merc have your back, and you're not worried, just blow up the corpses and curses thrown.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 18.12.19

Well, you can combine the Crescent moon with Bresson for KB. Golem can still be of essential obika to do, I guess :D

T
Tommy_Chong 18.12.19

Sanchez Ramirez
Good idea. Only I'm going to try the opposite. Golem of the Crescent moon, and the measure of obsidians or infec. Theoretically, the Golem will take half and a merc with CB will finish. Perhaps something and succeed. It is necessary to test in practice )

m
minovalo 18.12.19

Theoretically, the Golem will take half
With a 15-frame delays between attacks 7% chance to proc.

O
Obsessed 18.12.19

Tommy_Chong, just wanted to say that the Golem will Goolge Kotz ;-)

S
SergeyS1988 18.12.19

merk's infi pod horowim en4em + trechery + andy

c
cristagalli 18.12.19

And Cho 0%dr Merck die? Especially considering that it is a Summoner...

m
minovalo 18.12.19

And Cho 0%dr Merck die?
Fade = 15% DR. In habitats oblina can the Shaft wear, however. Or to respond more quickly.

c
cristagalli 18.12.19

5% to cast 15% dr, about Yes...
oblivi okay, let's say somehow killed. What about mephala? Especially if the mite itself
Yes, there is generally no mayta him long to live
Anyways, I will not undertake to say what is the right way - but mine is a dead merc is not that. And without others to live hard. Therefore loss others need something to compensate - or very large damage, so did not have time to die, or a lot of Def to at least keep. So optimally looks fortic+haze+a gun of your choice (the jeweled 15иас40ед). From Ripert ignore Def work on bosses? if so, cheap and cheerful.

m
minovalo 18.12.19

MEF, as any mob under Decree, meat. But the paranoid can throw LT.

ITD on bosses not working.