3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tommy_Chong 18.12.19 08:17 am

Merc is a killing Machine (Diablo 2)

Good day to all.
I think that's, I think, not as you can imagine. Need advice or even suggestion in explanation(why and how)
In General, here's the thing:
I play a necro Summoner(Has Enigma). Pers I really like it but it kills Baal and other bosses with no mobs or minions. Mostly in such cases the boss hammer merc, well, the skeletons help him. That is the question. What to wear scoop it is faster to kill these bosses?
At the moment to measure:
Andariel
Tracery
Obediens(There is infinity, but the difference is not noticed and damage is less)
PS Maybe necro what to wear to measure stress?
For earlier thanks.
41 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 18.12.19

Especially considering that it is a Summoner...
cristagalli, uncles, well, what are you doing? and this: (There is Enigma) how? not only that, necr better all slows down and dulls the mobs, healer heals his minions so he is still with TP - why would all this was an aggravating factor then? =)

c
cristagalli 18.12.19

What type of damage less than the other characters, so the fight is delayed. And the longer you fight, the more bumps will get merc... although uncle what I try, the one who trollium hard in order to convince, right?
PS about the fact that MEF under decree meat - a complete mess. Although I don't know, maybe the comrade. passed also trolliet on the forum much more than playing?

O
Obsessed 18.12.19

the longer you fight, the more bumps will get merc...
cristagalli, uncle, you're really driven )))) just try to sculpt in a single Eni and dress Summoner in its sole discretion, push skeletons, CE, only in the clay throw 10+ (mastery and summon res 1) and see how to play when it slows down everyone on 65-66% (and you're throwing it to Ani where you need to go). all, blah, trolls haunted! :D the game is covered with cobwebs, there is already a Troll and there is nothing, each nozzle all FDA-chips knows.. ))

O
Obsessed 18.12.19

cristagalli, without ll MB Merck and will be vulnerable, I would for the sake of the bosses did not ll completely to remove. but when the clay is so slow, profitsee to throw AD (for the impatient, like me), then reapers will interfere with and is not so much clear Drinov with ll. rules PHOS with ll no, the caps I food from Gulika (crash for bosses, for all ds, fhr for the scoop), so I vote for eth ~perf bonehew (2 Amn). better not trust me and check for yourself. :-)

m
minovalo 18.12.19

So I do not understand, debater he played with the body? Merc have a necro can typically fall on later from IM in General jumping all Stak leave the mobs a chance.

Although uncles what I'm trying , because my rating ikspert a critical low! Isulti

c
cristagalli 18.12.19

Cool story shorter. The author himself if he wants to, of course, be rated to watch.

T
Tommy_Chong 18.12.19

I poeksperimentirovat not much, and came to the conclusion. Merc like do not wear, it will make bosses as we would like. It seemed to me that in ekipirovka (vampire haze +jewel 40 ed, fortic and infinity) it kills a little faster. Can certainly I thought so due to the fact that CB from merc often procolo, I don't know. Now to run that way. Maybe something else will come up or You has any suggestions throw. As they say one head is good, two is better )). Thank you for not remain indifferent and helped me with advice.

c
cristagalli 18.12.19

It is strange that nobody offers eth tomb reaver 3s 3jwl ias40ed if rune nowhere to go.

S
Sweety_Mustard 18.12.19

cristagalli
Because there are the same 5 frame that bonechina - well, the damage is higher of course, but not really. A bird breaking this merc will be mercilessly - Yes, and poke jewela in tomb river - well nafig it is necessary, - better inpic.

m
minovalo 18.12.19

INFI his buns on -RES and -Def apaet entire Caudle. And crash with him. XS, what more do you want.

O
Obsessed 18.12.19

It is strange that nobody offers eth 3s tomb reaver with 3 Ber runes if nowhere to go.
cristagalli, that's better. ;-)

O
Obsessed 18.12.19

Sweety_Mustard river at dps Hugh will do, another issue is that the starter should bosses faster kilat (cb). and, after all, will reanimate as (non-bosses) a bit sabdyate.

passed to be worth deshevle. ;-)

S
Sweety_Mustard 18.12.19

Obsessed wrote:
deshevle. ;-)
Deshego and vkusno, uh, you're from my mistakes already phlogistic sawing : D
PS Better - desegre

T
Tommy_Chong 18.12.19

Another question on the measure. Wanted to experiment with auras merc, and I can not understand. At what complexity it is better to hire if I want a merc with Blessed Aim aura?

m
minovalo 18.12.19

Offensive Normal.

C
CorvinOk 18.12.19

Tommy_Chong
And what Milovy, Yes on sumoner is not happy ?
NCR with Hanoi ?

T
Tommy_Chong 18.12.19

CorvinOk
NCR without fans. Mait is better demonstrated. I just want to compare. Say that gets Blessed Aim merc and skeletons are more common, and thus more damage should take place. Let's see how will be.

T
Tommy_Chong 18.12.19

passed
SPS. He has a life and the level of the aura more? Just read once, but forgot which one.

c
cristagalli 18.12.19

And Conway - Def work on bosses?

m
minovalo 18.12.19

He has a life and the level of the aura more
with Conway - Def works on bosses