3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryazancev Aleksey 18.12.19 08:18 am

How to reduce Feedback (return of the steering wheel)? (Need for Speed (2015))

Play on the steering wheel Logitech Momo. Everything works fine and convenient, but...
The game is just wild return of the rudder to 100% off. The steering wheel is very tight and instantly returns to its original position. Also sometimes if you release the steering wheel, the car and the steering wheel from side to side throws. Proprietary utility Logitech Profiler does not help. With other games no problem.
In General, as to weaken the Feedback (return of the steering wheel) in NFS 2015?
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Lichko 18.12.19

Turn off the power supply of the steering wheel.

R
Ryazancev Aleksey 18.12.19

Dmitry Licko
Ahah. It helps, but from the complete lack of Feedback'a feeling of really machine there, and unusual that is not returned to its original position. Usually in games I put the value of 15%, the most it. But in NFS 2015 do not adjust this parameter.

G
GuyverDark 18.12.19

G27 with it.just try utility for a wheel to begin to test the sliders, the force of bestowal and tagaste, and if all is unscrewed on a maximum...
And here's a link to the video settings
Spoiler
Recommendbuy to create custom profiles for each game

D
Dmitriy Lichko 18.12.19

Gabe Newell XXI
Someone like me is not critical.

R

GuyverDark
And the sliders all set up and cleaned, and the profiles applied, and as administrator run. 0 reactions to the tool.

G
GuyverDark 18.12.19

Gabe Newell XXI
And the game was tied? Is when you create provide for the game...
as an example
Spoiler
well, in the game weenie lower put

R

GuyverDark
Yes. Chose the file. And through this program was launched, it was no use.
In NFS15 no point responsible for force, only sensitivity. Already been playing it, it only changes the sensitivity, the stress generally does not change, all the same big. After 2 hours of playing stupid hands hurt from the fact that we have the power to make. One hand does not scroll, only the two with great effort.