3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deimos9 18.12.19 08:18 am

Ending? (Shadows: Awakening)

In the final
Solarcrest says he saw the opportunity for a demon not to sacrifice themselves. Someone got a final?

In the Chambers of time
Solartalk one option with the murder of Evia?
---
perhaps it was necessary for Jasker to pass,
Spoiler it judging by the books connection with Islami, which is the library, which can be a slightly different branch of quests
5 Comments
Sort by:
a
aist16 18.12.19

Krenz says he saw the opportunity for a demon not to sacrifice yourself.
To implement this feature, it is necessary to report it before.
And after meeting with Mara, if you agree to kill Craze - the result is the same - suicide.

A
Angelo4ekT 18.12.19

The authors argued that the game has three endings and one to very difficult.
It would be interesting to learn about them later, now I want you to go through =)

D
Deimos9 18.12.19

Angelo4ekT
probably difficult, this is where our deman with blackjack and Demissie in the end :D

A
Asheran 18.12.19

Two endings found, the third - not(((

B
Blaster Dark 18.12.19

I believe Evia such a choice is removed, because the idea died 300 years ago. more precisely, de jure. but de facto tells a different story. Hosted by the Evia, and right now I play Kaliga, but after the murder Nemec issued a quest"to Avenge the Steel Guild the recommended level of 28. And it looks like Kaliga's all. Now I think to continue playing or to start over with Jasker? Last upload keep separately and go take the Jasker, ally home Malagon and friend of Darius. I guess every character has a different ending...