3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Ageev 18.12.19 08:18 am

Mod settlemods colections 15 new (Fallout 4)

Hi guys , I don't know where to write , tell me, have installed the first mod and first time ever they are called settlemods colections 15 new 15 new locations , no problem , there is only one settlement is empty , put the radio tower, but it was no use , and the settlers are not sent with the other settlements, what to do please tell me.
11 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 18.12.19

Alexey Ageev
apply in support of modernization?

A
Aleksey Ageev 18.12.19

No , I have no idea to whom, the entire Internet scrubbed already

A
Artem Maslov 18.12.19

and from where do you rocked this mod

_
_Egorian_ 18.12.19

Well for starters, before you install any mod in F4 it is necessary to establish F4SE.
In the Requirements specified to the fashion of the Headlight Harbor and Nuke the world, so they must also be installed.
Fashion must be activated(through the vortex, a nexus, or manually).
The same author writes that 0% HAPPINESS? something loaded not quite right (cause currently unknown), go back a few saves and re-enable shop
0% HAPPINESS ? - something didn't load quite right (cause currently unknown), go back a few saves and activate workshop again
50% of HAPPINESS ? - everything loaded fine and you'll be able to recruit, send settlers here, supply lines etc

B
BlackTigerTK 18.12.19

_Egorian_ wrote:
Well for starters, before you install any mod in F4 it is necessary to establish F4SE.
There are a huge number of mods, which doesn't need F4SE.

u
ucher.u 18.12.19

BlackTigerTK wrote:
There are a huge number of mods, which doesn't need F4SE.
And there is a huge waiting to use it. And how to choose them how important scripts, and what not? In addition, after installation F4SE the game runs through him, and sohranki done by him.

A
Aleksey Ageev 18.12.19

Installed in nexus

A
Aleksey Ageev 18.12.19

_Egorian_
That is, we must return to the beginning of the construction of the settlements and everything is back to normal?

A
Aleksey Ageev 18.12.19

Artem Maslov
Nexus

A
Artem Maslov 18.12.19

Alexey Ageev
you have all add-ons have
Do you have the steam version maybe that version of the mod was made on an outdated version of f4 or turnover and because of this not working mod.

A
Aleksey Ageev 18.12.19

Artem Maslov
Add-ons are all installed, the game mechanics downloaded