3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
danila167 18.12.19 08:21 am

The settlers \"uvalinate\" work (Fallout 4)

I've cleared and rebuilt the castle, and I had the dealer Ronnie Show, who traded the top loot
but after a while I came to the castle and look all the settlers are doing nothing, I re-scheduled it for a work watch but Ronnie does not sell and assign to it the seller is not
what should I do pleeease reply
2 Comments
Sort by:
a
armageddon_Trulio 18.12.19

данила167
Ronnie Show may lose its title of quartermaster in the Castle and any attempt to trade with it will show your inventory. In build mode it will appear as an unused character, but again assign it to the quartermaster, will not be possible regardless of the time of day.
Method to return the behavior to normal — through console commands to assign it to a dealer. Need to have pumped trade. In order to bring Ronnie back to normal, you need to register bCommandable setpv command 1 and then command recycleactor and after the procedure to appoint Ronnie to the weapon shop — after a time, she will return to his post. While the Survivors travels to locations, Ronnie can once again leave their work. You need to repeat the procedure again.
There is also another way. If Ronnie has ceased trading, and the inventory opens only for the exchange, need not to appear in the Castle a long, very long time. For example, take any Supplement. After, return to Castle: Ronnie herself to speak about trade.
Cut from the wiki

M
Mag Otshelnik 18.12.19

It happened to me.I had to reassign everyone again.