3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eric Cartmanez 18.12.19 08:21 am

The key to Olympus (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Has anyone found a disc? Where can I apply?

9 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eric Cartmanez 18.12.19

Dimson_62
I pass the second time already. For Atlantis need 4 artifact monsters (so they need to get 4 keys with appropriate engraving in the center: Medusa, Sphinx, Minotaur, Cyclops), the same encryption key, without engraving, and is not necessary neither for the entrance to Atlantis or its closure. It would be so easy wouldn't have to create a theme.

PS When we close the Atlantis in the playable message is referred to 'Project Olympus', perhaps this drive is related to him.

E
Eric Cartmanez 18.12.19

Dimson_62
This disc is not from Crete and it 'Monetarysystem deeds' is not relevant, I found it on Kythira by accident - after covering this guy (screenshot below) in the paint shed done that of the Murex. He was there either at the table or walks on the dyed fabric with burly bodyguard, talking with him is impossible, can only be killed or incapacitated.

Tokens of the quest in Pefka ('Kinotavrika deeds') look different, in contrast, did exactly people:

A
Anzhelika04 18.12.19

He accidentally with quest ''a God among men.'' c Kýthira? Insane who considered himself a God?
Spoilers the final, there's still the fight with the Cyclops was.

d
dos-unit 18.12.19

Eric Cartmanez
And what game version do you have?

E
Eric Cartmanez 18.12.19

Анжелика04
Yes you are right, it is. Troubled by the fact that here it is clearly visible eye in the center of this disc, but as it turns out this is still part of the quest for the Cyclops.

Topic closed, everything was much less interesting than it seemed at first glance, Soren if someone was misled.

-
-MODEUZ- 18.12.19

OOO, tell me.... confused. Killed 2 Cyclops and the Minotaur. Decided to part with the Sphinx. Ran to the location (by VIDOS) where it should be located quest - one there. Again, the Internet - there for me from the beginning you have to Atlantis to get there, you need to move the mirror. But mirrors don't reflect light, and no signs next to also can not find. In General, what a vicious circle turns out. Prompt who can?

C
Camper88 18.12.19

-MODEUZ-
to Atlantis send in the story after I find the Mother and the quest for the Sphinx will give it after 6 chapters

D
Dmitriy Pavlov VLADIMEROV 27.09.20

There was also the fifth disc before the release, and he belonged to the hatch to Olympus and even was almost ready for another ds should be after Atlantis Olim, but now he is not there to the exit he never got because of the team's innueneanness not co-glasnosing and on the pre-existing game problem with the engine of this location

D
Dmitriy Pavlov VLADIMEROV 27.09.20

There was also the fifth disc before the release, and he belonged to the hatch to Olympus and even was almost ready for another ds should be after Atlantis Olim, but now he is not there to the exit he never got because of the team's innueneanness not co-glasnosing and on the pre-existing game problem with the engine of this location