3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
knyazz-witcher 18.12.19 08:22 am

Some secondary quests did you like more? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Share their opinions about the secondary quests.
12 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 18.12.19

knyazz-witcher
Isle of Locris, the quest family values, and the ending is funny and sad, but the quest is the storyline quest is cool. And still have the quest a Heart of Stone seem called I do not remember exactly where, near Attica, the island is, the identity quest is funny, especially the voice acting, while I'm not there yet, I hope more still will be cool quests

B
BatmanWayne221 18.12.19

knyazz-witcher
At the moment, trouble in Paradise. A particularly romantic line, quite well written.

A
ArXangel_ann 18.12.19

I liked almost everything. Because all the different ends, depending on your words and decisions.

BatmanWayne221
Yes, a good quest. And it could end in extremely tragic. Nonlinearity however.

B
BatmanWayne221 18.12.19

ArXangel_ann wrote:
Yes, a good quest. And it could end in extremely tragic. Nonlinearity however.
You have the end?

B
BatmanWayne221 18.12.19

By the way, funny quest yesterday got. Miniaturizes feats called. While it is necessary to perform three tests that you can easily sazontev 1500 drachmas, or go. Vaslav thus, types which agrada on the donut.

A
ArXangel_ann 18.12.19

BatmanWayne221
I replayed to see another solution.
Polarmarine remains to restore order on the island and lyuboff with a Spartan, or mountain whitefish. Then direct Romeo and Juliet.
I think there are more options, but I was too lazy to check)

B
BatmanWayne221 18.12.19

ArXangel_ann
Spoiler me she was still alive, but Spartan I failed because romancel her Alexios. In the end, like happy end, and like she's pissed at gg.

A
ArXangel_ann 18.12.19

BatmanWayne221
Severely)) Well, I think there is a lot of variation in the details
Generally spoileron her about her father, not to say that I have not tried. I wonder what will happen then. Although I think then will be the no ending

B
BatmanWayne221 18.12.19

ArXangel_ann
Well, over the variability of work.
Spoilergate just what Phoebe does not seem to save in the main plot.

c
choa 18.12.19

obviously the most emotional quest to impressive consequences of the level of true old-school RPG (Yes, even there is a need to look to be), a quest in the beginning, on the plague in the village. If to protect the family and children, later the whole of Kefalonia to be infected will be killed loads of people. If to allow to kill the family, then everything will be OK, though by making so many terrible decisions. Further for all the games I never seen anything like it.

PS
quest for the wedding of Alcibiades Nitsche so ) Nasty got what he deserved )

S
Sirey Hramovnik 18.12.19

Most of all remember the Plague on Keffalonia and Lesbos Medusa.

A
ArXangel_ann 18.12.19

I still quest with a girl and her friends out of clay remember. Very cute and sincere, though simple at all.
Spoileron to please the girl, to give her the stones and to say that the friends of the norms - then if through time back, catch her crying it was raining and my friends are gone
And if you yell at her and throw the gifts back, you will see that she plays with other children and is quite happy.