3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metias 18.12.19 08:36 am

Survival:records (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3)

What are your Highscores in survival mode?
I have such a record of 28 wave.
48 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olololoshka 18.12.19

You're one to 28 or lived with a partner?

M
Metias 18.12.19

one

D
Depoliw 18.12.19

up to 35

d
dr0zd 18.12.19

I think the 18 record (played together with a friend)..But the zombie mode in black Ops was better..much better)

l
lldenx 18.12.19

31 bakaara wave one

R
RAinbowDM 18.12.19

26 level - 26 wave. ass!

R
RapShtiner 18.12.19

we have another record was 54 waves on the very first map. can't remember the name..

s
sashao0 18.12.19

89 wave played one without cheats)))

R
RussianHunter 18.12.19

37 wave then ran out of ammo in the middle... :(((

a
aleksey belyaev 18.12.19

other to 19 waves

E
Evgent80 18.12.19

Maximum 51 wave!
the average wave on the cards 28-34
Not sure I can beat your record. Card - not quite remember the name, comes immediately after the subway of London.
Played with a partner on the PS 3 - course both coordinated actions (Headset).
Play solo me, not so interesting IMHO, the whole point for me is the team spirit and mutual assistance )))
It would be interesting to hear more sasha0 - 89 wave hmm...weird (where the details of the card, what kind of enemies, combat tactics, best place for defense, etc.)...where is the emotions?
I'm after the fortieth wave, immediately noticed and I hasten to inform - helicopters 5 pieces and one of them like trucks, hefty and racket one is not ENOUGH to remove!
Jagernauth the same as the mushrooms are visually larger and running like sprinters - but cool )))
Ready to confirm your achievements on PS 3 (add to friends, nick is the same - play).
If Саша0 not joking, it would be interesting to play on the couple to achieve SUPERRIGARDO )))

W
WaffenCC 18.12.19

Evgent80
Reached 42 wave 1 on the resistance,with a partner and 39 on seatown,Bertolote don't remember hefty,but kanesh Dzhigurda there is serious,both from MD2 EP.

a
assassins of the USA 18.12.19

30 wave, one died when I got surrounded

E
Evgent80 18.12.19

WaffenCC
Not ready to say exactly the number of waves (every 5-6 waves of helicopters usually are, interspersed with the infantry, etc.) of about 45 or 46, maybe 47, then two or three waves of infantry (only two or three Marines already spend almost the entire gun), I wave of dzhagarov with the dogs and infantry. I counted 6 jagernaut in the 51st wave.
The map looked title SEATOWN. The helicopter is certainly not a cargo and as a regular, but bigger. I thought at first, fear has big eyes ))) but I play with a serious partner, he was over ALL the bullets and knocked the vertical I, the buddy watching
confirmed that I have not thought ))).
Today, try on another map to break a record )))

O
Ozon58 18.12.19

Thirty one

W
WaffenCC 18.12.19

Evgent80
Good luck,I too, with my bro still trying to beat 39 on siteon.

W
WaffenCC 18.12.19

heh,still came with a friend to 42 on siteon.

E
Evgent80 18.12.19

All these flowers...I looked up the world records for the statistics...158 wave ((( what kind of types there are cut?!?!?
And what is going on there??? army of dzhagarov helicopters?
And what tactics of warfare...

m
mcbrut 18.12.19

This mode could be better and to do to be honest. Sorry for off top

w
wkot.vrn 18.12.19

Survival mainly depends on the appearance jagernaut. They are usually cut off. Nothing so annoying.
...well, okay, but tell me, how to run all the time (runs, then proceeds to the step type tired), have noted similar for their partners, or it's not and the constant running without fatigue is not possible? Cheat is not needed, odnotonno!
Question to the one that tried to single-handedly with 4 diagrami to compete with only FAD(with machine guns like in the clip, 240 bullets) and stun (well, not interesting in any other way). At the same time to try a different tack than waiting for each to a secluded place. For this you need to move quickly, that would drive them away, then replenish grenades and ammo if you run out, but 4 is usually a FAD and is enough for one filling, but no grenades. At one point they all gathered nearly in a pile and burned air-strike three, the last finished off a FAD-a. In principle obosral, but with the help of external forces, and want their. And they are bastards too fast, and I succeed often.
The subject 30 the resistance, different from 5(the lowest) to 25 (some are just not interesting). The number to chase is not interesting. It is interesting to work out methods for survival.