3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Micr0 18.12.19 08:36 am

Double/ Triple shot (how do?) (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

There is a talent like double/ triple shot, like the description of mark the enemies and they die.

so, tell me, and how to label them? Kind of figured that mark should be in the zoom in (z key), but something not out of nothing. Or something I don't understand....
The description of talent that is very hard, because I understand that time can take 2-3 people, and the alarm will not rise (if there's no one else nearby except these 2-3 ) ?
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 18.12.19

Micr0

It is necessary to draw the string back in full force (of course hold down the right mouse button) and press the zoom Z key,then mark the enemies (they are machine marked,you just have to aim),there will be red dots,then you can shoot even without aiming,it's just in most cases problematic,as enemies very often in helmets (one of them) and once they are killed,although it is possible to choose and without helmets.

And yet,only bleed the triple shot you're going to get in my head,the double fires in the body,so keep that in mind.

M
Micr0 18.12.19

saa0891
Thank you, all done without stretching the string, missed the point )

M
Mister Anderson 18.12.19

The best way against groups of enemies is the arrows with poison cloud. Silently, and any armor works against. Brilliant! (p.s it is desirable to pump the ability to arrows with poisonous gas in the third branch of skills Survival

A
AspireM_3400 18.12.19

In short, strange as it is made. I first gave one skill automatically for the passage of something called the Ancient skills. And now it turns out you can't use skills like Double and Triple shot. Could they then do not active, if they are not compatible. And then spent 3 experience points for nothing ((
Spoiler

A
ADEXTRA 18.12.19

AspireM_3400
Everything is fine. Just after the triple shot you will not be able to release the arrow. Nothing is wasted.