3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kerm68 18.12.19 08:37 am

The emblem of the gang (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Very interesting topic, introduced with the release of Max Payne 3 - crew emblems of the Social Club.

On creating emblems some even earn money. I, unfortunately, failed to create the logo more or less good quality with this editor. The only successful work - the flag of my city, white stripe on blue background ;)

Do you visit the website of the craftsmen in this business, willing to share tips? In an extreme case, is there any English speaking tutorial for creating emblems?

Spoiler
A beautiful logo. Size small, as a full-sized image is available only members of the gang.
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
147 Comments
Sort by:
D
Defeny 18.12.19

anything complex, with graph editors don't work apparently)
and so find in the Internet kulen for yourself a picture, tipo template to be and do!
the tutorial is, but there is not something special!

Spoiler

know how to do)

k
kerm68 18.12.19

Defeny
However, the splint I would like to see. And about the editors... well how to say, with Paint.NET friends, for example ;)

V
Vedmack 18.12.19

trouble is that socialclub emblem does not save =) there again bugs some

P
Paul197rus 18.12.19

Vedmack
I have all the saves, just updated it a day somewhere ) for 4 emblems have been changed, and in the game and on backlobe all there.

here is my latest
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/russian_mafia_77

D
Dobriy514 18.12.19

I will create the logo I have doesn't show it(not uploaded picture) and put it!

D
Defeny 18.12.19

Dobriy514
this schools social, buggy which he is

P
Paul197rus 18.12.19

Dobriy514
I also was there writing you, what would have updated a little wait )
taking into account the load of GTA, a little bit is day two ) and all will appear.

D
Defeny 18.12.19

Spoiler

just like the image uploaded as avatar, the last duck at all...))

Spoiler

B
BergoVic 18.12.19

^^^^
Awesome, I saw their gallery on the website.
I, of course, simpler:
pix.PlayGround.ru

W
Willer_Ed 18.12.19

Tell me how that would make the emblem was next to the nickname in the game. ps. (nick) |the emblem|

N
Nikita Skurihin 18.12.19

Already 2 weeks can not change the logo of the gang. Create, publish, in the management of the band click on the logo, be out the window with published emblems, and they are not even standard. What's the matter? Tried with the phone to change the same story, googled this problem nothing have found. Maybe someone knows what to do?
pix.PlayGround.ru

T
Till Lindermann... 18.12.19

Draw your photoshop.

N
Nikita Skurihin 18.12.19

but not in this case. you cannot choose any kind ever created. the idea in this window and need to choose from logos gallery gang core. in the gallery of gangs have logos, and choose them does not

B
BergoVic 18.12.19

Nikita Skurikhin
Russian section is sometimes buggy, try the settings at the top right to change the language to English and press F5.

N
Nikita Skurihin 18.12.19

BergoVic
thank you. really helped

N
NeKiTToS54 18.12.19

.I have a problem with the gang emblem in socialclub. I can't make a gang active and does not load the picture. There is only White screen and question mark. And when I go to profile, look at the gang and see the sign of rockstars. Please help

S
Sawich94 18.12.19

Is there now the ability to upload your emblems to Social Club as before ?

z
zombijaic 18.12.19

Sawich94
I got quite a group and the logo was created all can
and its created in photoshop like so , not sure

E
EddieBrock 18.12.19

Sawich94
Impossible. The system sees the left code and does not save.

M
MarKoz 18.12.19

Sawich94
You can,but there are bugs sometimes are not pleasant. I like when painted with the logo editor, it ceased to save. And before that, a ready-made logo seen as a blank slate. Painted without any additional SOFTWARE.
UPD: and you're talking about the emblems with the images, then it will not work. Already fixed.