3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniel1336 18.12.19 08:38 am

How to return money for the game? (Call of Duty: Black Ops 4)

Where to write about this? I have terrible problems with it that were not in the same BO3...(
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daniel1336 18.12.19

This happens all the time... To Battle Net I was politely sent on.... although I explained the problem, bought the game 2 days ago, played on the strength of 2-3 hours.

S
Serega Rays 18.12.19

Tell me let's see how much you played and it's not the products so it was not possible to return.

S
Serega Rays 18.12.19

I certainly don't understand it, but you have the right to return the goods within 14 days from the date of purchase.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 18.12.19

Daniel1336
chat support is there in the Russian language is spoken not like some, I do not remember exactly but there should be chat support to write and wait for a response as soon as you receive a message wakes the audio signal. It so happened that when I made out the form of a refund via live chat it is not frowned upon apparently that is not so made were given supposedly make the refund via Yandex money but everything is hard to have signup forms to fill out, I just wrote in the chat and there is the topic of the query like it is necessary to create I took of the support I provided receipts that come in the mail after purchase and the number of the Yandex money with the screen that I paid 999r, and wrote that the game is not where it is not usable textures are flashing like a Christmas tree and I want to request a refund, I said no problem and that they're processing the refund request and the money back for how many days but returned quickly in like three hours.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 18.12.19

Daniel1336

Start here write:
Спойлерhttp://datagame.su/kak-vernut-dengi-battle-net/

1)

2)

3)

in the extreme screen not sure what to do but the main thing is to get into the support chat

C
Chuck_Norris_ 18.12.19

Daniel1336
by the way Black Ops 4 extremely miserable even PUBG more interesting or the same ROE, but for me the buffoon of the year indie Insurgency: Sandstorm made much steeper than kinderfeld 5 the truth of the Bahamas is not inferior, although the voice sounds fire, shooting mechanics as for me very cool...

D
Daniel1336 18.12.19

Chuck_Norris_
1K down the drain.....

V
Vitalik Aleksandrov 18.12.19

In the appeal court?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 18.12.19

Daniel1336
No luck, I played a little more than two hours 10 minutes top well, and still back, I don't know the game don't suggest to remove possible prepatched and become playable. The incentive was a case that played into the game in early access for about 17 hours but it was buggy outrageously issued a refund and all returned to normal, apparently the policy of the developer depends they say they are in support of the incentive and give direction to what they say let the people return even after the permissible norms and when this game is fixed at least to normal again bought it all for a normal relationship to the buyer.

D
Daniel1336 18.12.19

Chuck_Norris_
It every day is getting worse and worse.... While in other games there is absolutely no trouble... For example: Rainbow six siege flies on medium-high + 1080p gives for 100 frames...
Originally I have Black Ops 4 flew, but now .... I even reinstalled, nothing helps.

j
junk_plug 18.12.19

Daniel1336
I also tried to return the money for the game. Wrote the same thing, I asked for clarification as I played. Wrote 30 minutes. I just Mat not sent