3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lester_5 18.12.19 08:38 am

Mod Dark secret (Gothic)

Ask questions on the passage of this mod
24 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iotar 18.12.19

It would be nice to briefly know what mod, what's new he's going to keep\adds, and what with him might be the problem? )

L
Lester_5 18.12.19

Modification name: Dark Mysteries (Dark secret)
* Version 1.04 (English), 2.02 ( Polish )
Country developer: Poland.
Author(s): -
Language versions: English subtitles.
Author(s) translation: Naiad Val Der Marix George_M
Description:
* Innovations:
- A few new locations
- About 80 new NPCs
- New application system of magic, new magic
- Alchemy, the possibility of becoming a blacksmith
- Increased the difficulty of the game
- The ability to fight in the arena and bet
- An opportunity to join a new, powerful guilds
- New, more powerful monsters
* Brief background of the modification:
The story Dark secrets going on in the background events known to players in the original Gothic 1" and although it is just a Supplement, but can also successfully serve as its background,since the remains of any ruins in the Gothic style in the Dark secrets is located as if it were on the campsite.

pirates is in fashion it is impossible to fight in the arena and go to defend the convoy,still could be a bad display items,in some places there are bugs

new sharpening system blades ,forged blades on the other,you can make urizel ' in one-handed,to improve the armor from the shells of the slide

S
Stey Evey 4000 18.12.19

there are some new monsters?

L
Lester_5 18.12.19

alligator,dragon,new types of wolves,swamp lizard

D
DI3EPTIP 18.12.19

Where to download it?

DI3EPTIP 23.10.11 16:14

There is an abandoned mine?

t
timtimH 18.12.19

If you really struggling in this mine - download Golden Mod, it's there.

_
_Vlastelin_ 18.12.19

Lester_5
Poland is modify?!Interesting...what year of release this mod?

L
Lester_5 18.12.19

You can download it on worldofgothic.ru why do you want this mine she's always there first? Year of release know. In fashion a lot and fixed the ending there ,there's a complicated balance

I
Iotar 18.12.19

Vlastelin
The year 2009, the translation of the last version - 2011.
Poles Gothic love no less than Russian.
Gothic popular in Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Poland and several other European countries. It seems that the rest of the world do not know her. Across the English lists most-games, where there was even a Russian pestilence:Utopia and Gothic was not...

t
timtimH 18.12.19

1) Poland is a small fiefdom in medieval RPGs and shooters on special forces. They are, if I am not mistaken, like Gothic more than any other.
2) pestilence. Utopia - a good indie game. If you compare the game on the psychological and moral criteria, then it definitely needs to stand out above the Gothic. Another thing is that Gothic is a great RPG with great atmosphere. And if there was some Mass Effect or Oblivion - I'd be pretty pissed.

P
Purity_09 18.12.19

http://gothic-game.kz/200-mod-dark-mysteries-mrachnaya-tayna.html download link.
- 4 new, story worked the camp, for some you can complete the game
Over 80 new NPCs
- Added alchemy skill
- Improved smithing
- Changed the use of magic
- Player can fight in the arena or betting at any time
- New spells
- New enemies
- Complicated game balance
- A couple of new locations
- New armor and weapons
- New items

L
Lord Kastor de Veluka 18.12.19

I wanted to ask about this mod!Where to find the key that opens the cave near the camp of the defenders of the mine?
Lord Kastor de Veluca 07.01.12 12:48

This cave which is made Melkor.Where is the key?

H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 18.12.19

In a cave with a giant dinosaur next to the camp guards are sadists inside the corpse of a miner. On it and should be the key.

f
fsfsfsfsfsf1 18.12.19

Who knows have to mod crack? Play in English makes no sense(

P
Peter19 18.12.19

Mod Dark Secrets.
The mod is very difficult.
Who was immortality, and who is not.
If no, then how?

O
Okruta 18.12.19

Haven't even got to him. With the New year cut in the Dark Saga for the second part, did not pass.

T
THEGOTHIC 18.12.19

A few tips WHO like to LOOK for ALL by YOURSELF, do NOT READ what is written here ;)

Sword triumph guards - damage 64 required strength 29.
It is located in the trunk of the Arsenal by the"camp near the old mine.
- Also in this camp the Ghost asks for him to cook soup and give a recipe for the soup +2 strength
- In the Cave which is to the left of the entrance to the camp near the old mine is the armor of the guard, they will need to rescue a prisoner from the old camp, but before you can walk) the door Key you will find in the cave with the giant Gloriam (to the right of the entrance to the camp)
- In a New camp across the lake came the blacksmith, to teach you blacksmithing he wants the sword Vengeful steel. You can find it in a cave (dugout) with a bandit, which is located in the forest between the old. camp and the mine.
- Eating rice increases strength
Eating 20 apples get +1 strength after eating 30 apples + strength...

R
Ruslan_Feniks 18.12.19

Please tell me the combination to the chest in the forge in the new camp

V
Vladimir471 18.12.19

Downloaded,installed it but,,, there are no NPCs in camps near the old mine where there should be the magician who gives the task to search the ancient and the beach where the injured korablekrushenie should be none, and how to play then?

A
Artem Komissarov 18.12.19

I installed the mod I went to the starter v 1.13 and then there is a choice level light medium heavy Gothic version 1.08 and nothing runs all piratical