3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrSoulz7z 18.12.19 08:39 am

Quest \"don't play with the gods\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I do not understand, this is a bug or somewhere underground?

24 Comments
Sort by:
l
look-look 18.12.19

SOULZZZ
did not find it)was so far past)

V
Vindly 18.12.19

SOULZZZ
Underground is a different quest, 1 screen to the right behind the barrels under the fallen column

M
MrSoulz7z 18.12.19

Vindly
I took, apparently I bug grabbed...

F
FirstLord 18.12.19

Also can not find.. There are 2 quest 1 the glade, one under the column of the trunk, and the second where XS(

V
Val Wall 18.12.19

The problem is that I had first read the note, and then open the chest. The key you lifted from the body of a bandit. Now the key is nowhere to be found. Open the chest you can't. The chest is red and weighs in quest To-Do list. I have the same bug. The solution most likely is not!

E
Ellinka 18.12.19

I do this quest at all I can't understand it. Near lipskie ruins marked on the map a place of power, which is not. Or it is, but under the ground. Vidimce flair to anything indicates. And this empty space somehow guarded by ghosts, and by the side marked by two icons of the portal (for some reason the icons purple, dunno why). The ruins is guarded by poludennyi (upstairs), I successfully extinguished. Pulled the bandit note and key, the note read and the quest kagbe started. It is necessary to open some chest, XS, because upstairs in the chest only a hatchet - is clearly not a treasure. No holes in the dungeon is not found, ride around and through the ruins of a deer and don't know what to do. Seen at the bottom of the arch, caulked the rock from two sides, it it is not collapsing from Arda. Question, what the hell with the place of power and portals, if dungeons are not?

N
Nemezis 18.12.19

Then the plot is a place th you rush everything.

13Dracon 18.12.19

Question, was the quest the touch. Seen and portals and places of Power have completed the quest don't play with the gods, but I can't figure out how to get to the treasures, there is marked between the quest and the place of Power? I read that after the quest the touch can get. Probably need protivolodochnyi artifact. He is there, and what's next?

S
SerpenteS79 18.12.19

13Dracon
I'll try to upload today save to kV Touch and I will throw off screenshots/videos, both of these issues are under the ground in the process of completing square

13Dracon 18.12.19

SerpenteS79
It would be nice, but it sucked I was there to run the search.

D
Dima Ra 18.12.19

people can hto knows if the key is somewhere lost into done?

s
st2050 18.12.19

Comrades, has anyone figured out how to get to the question mark and places the forces under the ground?

s
st2050 18.12.19

I figured it out!
Another site I read that to get into the dungeon, you can only quest with Keir. With a heavy heart loaded an ancient savegame quest the touch. But don't worry to lose the passage does not have to get to the cave and then! Just need to remember where we exit the cave after the quest than I am with you and share.

So, this is the place on the map:

But the entrance to the cave:
Go all the time on the right edge, not lost. They will find a place of strength and chest. There is even a green Golem, but he is weak, because the quest with Keir sixth level.

K
Kapranos 18.12.19

that this is necessary to climb, there is still polunochniy should be

s
st2050 18.12.19

It is not necessary. I wrote that later. Read carefully.

T
TheRunningManGames 18.12.19

SOULZZZ
It's not a bug, this is the right chest

T
TheRunningManGames 18.12.19

st2050
Why lie? there's just climb on top and beneath the statue lies the trunk, take things simple and don't need to climb on the caves the power stone is in the cave, this place has nothing to do with what you wrote!

M
MrSoulz7z 18.12.19

TheRunningManGames
I took out of that trunk stuff, and the quest for some reason wasn't included, so I thought it was not the trunk. In the game sometimes there are a bug, if before you take things out of the trunk, do not look at it (the chest) wegmachen vision, the quest will not count.

z
zerocool02 18.12.19

The question is, does anyone have a bug with this quest... the Chest is open, all the long-drawn, and the Quest still hangs... and cannot be performed.

V
Vitalion 18.12.19

st2050
Ahh, everything! Found! It was better in the cave during the quest Queyras about the magic lamp, next to the remains of some kind of the Seagull climb the steps, which I immediately noticed...