3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kipasss 18.12.19 08:39 am

How much experience for killing monsters, humans and wolves? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Was wondering how much give experience for killing monsters, humans and wolves because I understand the experience given for quests, but for the killing how many do not know and can not understand how it works.
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 18.12.19

Kipasss
It all depends on your level and the level of the enemy.And so, he looked.But if you turn the kickout levels of enemies on the level of Geralt's experience for it is no longer allowed

h
hoursdragon 18.12.19

Kipasss
It all depends on the level in accordance with the plot. Apparently, the mechanism of the game, suggests that being in a particular location, you already have a certain level +/-. But it is relative to the first passage. As there is NG+, I didn't notice.
If you, for example, decide to walk from tree gallows in the direction of Ochsenfurt, instead of jumping towards the tavern the junction, while having a level 4. You will be surprised level normal monsters and wolves with the bears, who are icons of skulls. Of course, if you survive, the experience will be more than usual. Experience will be fine if the location contains the label of green jobs. And very very few 1-3 points for the wolf, for example, if the region contains the label of the task gray. In General, something like that.

t
tvoimoiagent 18.12.19

A bit in part 2 are given, there in the pit, where the harpy was 1-2 LVL to apnut, Farma them

K
Kipasss 18.12.19

Play on difficulty death plus the level of the enemies here and wonder has become as issue experience. How strange did that experience to the maximum is possible only for tasks) it Turns out the mobs so for show)) Why ask for the pass first time and many still do not know me so do not throw nakagami for not knowing basic things for those who already know the case) I understand that if you enable the auto-lifting levels of enemies the experience is not accrued if the enemy with you at the same level?

I
Imperator1 18.12.19

The higher the difficulty of the game overall, the experience is less than in principle. To gain the hundredth level when he passes, including additions and NO+, the insanity level is impossible. At least the experiment at two in the passing game+add-ons failed. You have to lower the difficulty to increase the number of experience points. Again, under normal full course without: and I, and the other. You can, of course, stupid to deal with the removal of mobs. True to a reasonable walkthrough is not the case.

I
Imperator1 18.12.19

Kipasss
Reveal a little secret: remember count the experience before the murder, the mob, and then compare with the final result.

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 18.12.19

I don't remember the exact formula, but the maximum experience you get for an equal level enemy +2 -2 somewhere. if the enemy is a little harder - a little more experience, a little weaker correspondingly less. and then a nonlinear change. enemies levels below 5 give approximately 2 units of experience, the enemies are much stronger yield real growth experience. i.e. the maximum experience which can be knocked out at this level. figuratively speaking at level 10 for Wyverns 10 level give 100 experience for level 8 - 80, 12 - 120. and at level 20 you get the same 120, just spend a lot more time and effort.
obviously you're supposed to be like fucking a broom run around the maps, doing the job on its own level, occasionally being distracted by the ridiculous, and often Vice versa. but even in this case, experience in the game more than necessary. in your 10 level does not fit at once and realized, and all the extra jobs + all the questions, so every monstra and bandits in the forest, and even horse racing and Quint.
anyway it's a shame and stupid to throw half-way through the plot in Novigrad and skellige on the fly, just because the job level is consistent, and then to carry back because it has received a new level.
in short, like it or not, and as game 100 out of 100 for gain of experience it is impossible to pass, somewhere something is lost, and end up losing very much.
although there might be some clever algorithm from the developers, but I don't believe

N
Negih 18.12.19

Kipasss
Kipasss wrote:
It turns out the mobs so for show))
Yes, surely someone realized this... and PR... and no, passed.
Almost the ENTIRE game consists of mechanic - this is for show. Remove empty open the world is, remove very exciting pinching prasannakumari and we got the average captain slashers 7\10 points, which the Witcher 3 is.

The little that is done well is the technical side of the game (whether it be animation, the work of the operators during commercials or graphics), everything else is pretty weak.

Better Gothic 2 go for the hundredth time and enjoy verified balansom, WELL laid out and full loot OPEN world games.
Or Legends Grimroka 2 to play again, that would not so much to humiliate the warlock on the background of the game 20-year-old ;\

K
Kipasss 18.12.19

Negih
Yes, I agree the game is clearly overrated, and awful disgusting community games with their inadequacy, I generally keep quiet. But the game is not so bad. I would even say it is repeatable even with a empty map and deception about the open world which is not felt as it should be) But it is not necessary to compare it with Gothic for games are totally different. Just feel like now run across fans of the Witcher and start kakahami to throw)))

N
Negih 18.12.19

Kipasss
Kipasss wrote:
Just feel like now run across fans of the Witcher and start kakahami throw)
Already have thrown us your opinion.

Kipasss wrote:
But the game is not so bad. I would even say it replayability
I'm not saying that it is bad. I just mentioned that she's overrated compared to other games. If you compare the Witcher with Eleks, if excluded from the final, terrible animation and the technical side, it is completely identical games, but when you consider that the Witcher, the budget was times more in 4th... it just Krasnylivka should be ashamed.

Take Stedy and urezh the world times in 4E, BUT manually fill it full of chests and a normal amount of experience for the mobs (as in all normal games), it would have been a masterpiece for me for the next 10 years. But they got infected Theelderscroll with their randomayzer... don't want to know who that someone was licking...