3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scaevus 18.12.19 08:39 am

What settings affect the graphics settings?

In order to configure the graphics according to their characteristics and not stupidly presets low/ medium/ high/ ultra, I would like to know what settings that affect, for example, let's say:
The quality of the textures on the video memory
Shadows on the GPU
The distance - frequency CPU, etc about the resolution, antialiasing, about AO, geometry, tessellation.
22 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 18.12.19

on the GPU
ololo
depends on the game from tech grafana finally and from the GPU
they say that affects such as drawcal but as to what and why I do not quite understand. the way it works is that when the frame a lot of what the objects with the surfaces they require CPU time to compile the commands to the GPU. for example there are tests and benchmark where something small flying in space vzryvaetsya kakaka the strategy and so on. the new дх12 and volcano IPA all goes Chiki bunches. asynchronous Sadira. but I'm not sure that we are talking with drawcall and not with meshes at the level of the video card as Amud FKH 6 nuclear I around like it counted a very large number of triangles in the frame when the Ming moved down below 30фпс. edokov it is 4-5 times more than in spatial games. moreover, the focus drawcall is that it is objects and not their size or range. so for example on a giant plane with the texture tiled pain will experience graphics card, pawson.
therefore beware place I put
GPU fusica in CPU processing. I know how to play mafia two and sacred 2 on the CPU these processors yet then no. startales benchmark Yes cryostasis the sleep of reason was a bit parsival in Minya in real time your old CPU and pulling AMD Chet bunch.
the second describes a hat with travelli.

for the GPU
a separate ad is a reflection of a convex mirror with an entry in the texture but in games it and never give birth.
the hell is the texture translucent. usually this water fogs smoke glass and so on. the Igors, they are usually not in serious enough quantities and дх12 like dolzhon to solve the performance loss with them
the second hell is the texture transparent without transparency. it's just travon and foliage. I'm shorter so clearly chotko washed down the tree with fluffy leaves. a grove of these trees was hot perfectly peck-peck. even the sprites like this 3D space was quite happy just hell
hell 3 is Tessellate. but with games it's not so bakers don't see her greatness and pain of cards.
hell 4 this permission and antialaising. for example 4K, and 8 msaa so that I could show that pitch not born the shyt moves this hell probably pitch on the second place. resolution and spawanie poziruyut load each other and are all influenced by such as ROP. the more cards of Europe. and in total and linearly with multiple GPU (if the developers fine Pitch optimized) the more the GPU is swept away on difficulty settings depending on resolution. there is still so affected by memory bandwidth, but secondary.
resolution independent Grifoni. this is a different voxel and other fur technology on mathematics. arrange the hullabaloo performance of students and presumably multigpu systems. Xu presumably Yes 3D fog.
the shade number and resolution. usually fine hullabaloo of zelleromyces. but usually bakers optimizes itself fps it shadows. lots of shadows and high-resolution games momomomo no. for example, in reissue Skyrim ultra shadows in my 4 thousand and followthe 4 1 or 2 thousand. influences the static or dynamic lighting but if the lighting is static as a different type of grafana and cannot be compared. there may possibly be a combined delayed and that is not updated every frame.
well, and just not respecting peck's people of all sorts is a screen sadiri including AO. although in unity it lool ate so not sickly in some early builds.
separately, you can put some of the famous technology respectively, they eat separately and load all sorts of different create. it's all sorts of why AO-Ki naujausiu wizards of hairworks etc
on the memory indirectly affected by the resolution and the actual number of textures that need.

S
Shadowarm 18.12.19

Scaevus wrote:
The quality of the textures on the video memory
Shadows on the GPU
The distance - frequency CPU

S
Scaevus 18.12.19

Shadowarm
I wrote For example stop screwing around a Troll, I don't know this so ask

L
Len4ik00N 18.12.19

Scaevus wrote:
In order to configure the graphics according to their characteristics and not stupidly presets low/ medium/ high/ ultra, I would like to know what settings to influence
For example: for GTA 5 you can find a detailed description of what will change the enable/disable certain settings, up to the number of fps. For many popular games you can find similar information, but to adjust everything just to fit their characteristics, it is necessary to experiment: changed the setting - look how things have changed picture/ image capacity; if you are satisfied - change next, etc.

S
Shadowarm 18.12.19

Scaevus
Come on,there is so clear that you are special cards,and the games graphic settings

M
MagicHero 18.12.19

Scaevus
Scaevus wrote:
I wrote For example stop screwing around a Troll, I don't know this so ask
And why ask if it's pointless??? Even if we say that the textures do affect the memory, what's that gonna do??? Because one game consumes a gig and the other 7 gigs of VRAM you as it will help you set up the graphics knowledge that TEXTURES AFFECT the MEMORY???

S
Scaevus 18.12.19

MagicHero
For example, I have a lot of VRAM, and the frequency of the GPU is not very good, should I reduce texture if they eat memory and not frequency, or can I Unscrew them and FPSO nothing to lose

S
Scaevus 18.12.19

Hmm, I don't know something, ask a question on the forum who know people, you crushi*have easily for ignorance, zaminusovali you and zaplyusovali trolls. Zamechatelno.

S
Scaevus 18.12.19

I need more cons you myself raise self-esteem?

S
Scaevus 18.12.19

Shadowarm
If you're so smart, she should've told the LAMER and what it depends on is actually, and do not show off.

S
Shadowarm 18.12.19

Scaevus
Will tell,all depends on the characteristics of the graphics card,what are you trying to ferret out the bullshit,run the game and method of sample set Grifoni all.
Scaevus wrote:
Hmm, I don't know something, ask a question on the forum who know people, you crushi*have easily for ignorance, zaminusovali you and zaplyusovali trolls. Zamechatelno
Welcome to PG

B
Bombardirovschik 18.12.19

Scaevus
Did not bother to look on the Internet a guide to setting graphics specific games, for big games such often do.
And then each of the engine and game are their chips.
In one shadow ship hard iron, another reflection , in the third fog, etc.
And , as I said, every game differently. For example in a game like ixcom Bureau declassified reflection on the floor was heavily loaded iron although some mass effect on the same engine they generally do not affect.
There are just non-optimized technology that the game is not affected and the performance heavily, etc. in short for each game needs its own approach.
Well, or put the presets in the settings or is there NVIDIA experience.

M
MagicHero 18.12.19

Scaevus
Scaevus wrote:
For example, I have a lot of VRAM, and the frequency of the GPU is not very good, should I reduce texture if they eat memory and not frequency, or can I Unscrew them and FPSO nothing to lose
A lot is how much? and looked up the profile 4 gig. So the same lark new eats under 7 gigs of video memory. And how do you define it? or are you arguing that you have a lot of video memory to deliver ultra textures + ultra shadows (they also eat memory) and then going to wrestle with why the game frieze. Or take watch dogs 2 and say ancient GTA Vay Siti. There and there is settings affect the graphics chip but in ancient Vay city you can put it on ultra and watch the dogs 2 no. I hope you understand the absurdity of your post in the beginning of the topic.
To configure the game you have yourself personally, despite the fps and load on the video card and RAM through program. Or to watch the settings suggested by other users and in guides. From nvidia is geforce experience where you can see the optimal settings for your graphics card in games (although sometimes they can be corrected)

k
kc5 18.12.19

https://developer.nvidia.com/sites/all/modules/custom/gpugems/books/GPUGems/elementLinks/fig28-02.jpg
https://developer.nvidia.com/gpugems/GPUGems/gpugems_ch28.html

k
kc5 18.12.19

Bomber
There are just non-optimized technology that the game is not affected and the performance much
Is there? In every game yubisoft starting with ac:unity. Watch dogs 2 so do 80% of the settings are and do not care that there are many different.

t
track49 18.12.19

quality textures

k
kc5 18.12.19

track49
In the console ports of the current generation it is irrelevant. Then the texture started to EAT (256MB of video RAM in the past generation was and this 8GB), and became a prominent feed the gpu and the bandwidth of RAM when you change textures.

S
Scaevus 18.12.19

MagicHero
That you compare ancient and modern? Here's why what you wrote? With such success it is possible to tell that in the ancient vidyuhi not pull, and the modern on the ultra. I just asked a question, if you can't answer, don't answer, I just need to know what and how, and what ship, what do you care why should I, what's the difference what vidyuhi, that's to me and all exam damn it.

S
Scaevus 18.12.19

MagicHero
A simple example: playing smotryashchy 2, textures high, put on ultra, the memory is all eaten, but the fps didn't get any down, but if you crank up the AO, then immediately appreciable drawdown, at least for the high code (where memory free a gig) even on ultra, the conclusion is that texture only eat memory, but AO though, and it's a memory hog, but not as much as something else. So hence it turns out my question

M
MagicHero 18.12.19

Scaevus
Scaevus wrote:
A simple example: playing smotryashchy 2, textures high, put on ultra, the memory is all eaten, but the fps didn't get any down, but if you crank up the AO, then immediately appreciable drawdown, at least for the high code (where memory free a gig) even on ultra, the conclusion is that texture only eat memory, but AO though, and it's a memory hog, but not as much as something else. So hence it turns out my question
Determined what AO loads the chip card and then what??? On some graphics cards I can play on ultra, the brakes are on and on low will brake. There still should be tested, and you yourself gave the example that did the test.