3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raxm 18.12.19 08:40 am

The best fighters (Jagged Alliance: Rage!)

Who any of the fighters took at the start ?
2 Comments
Sort by:
R
RuPack 18.12.19

Ivan is an interesting fighter (dodging bullets cool trick)
Shadow - not impressed

a
anji1 18.12.19

Without Vicki's nothing to do! Only she normally repairs all with one click! Disadvantages - claustrophobic... Well, stay out of her roof. Owns with any weapon (pistol is best). Ivan... no, not needed. Yes, special machines, but the inability to bend down and bad knees ruin everything, and the special ability bespontovo. The soil is all good if not for the risk of heart attack (or stroke, I don't remember) there were cases when typing the adrenaline high he was losing more than half health and the entire stock of this adrenaline. Owl. Well, sniper Africa sniper. Ability is cool. Disadvantages - nonsense! Well, if you can't use heavy weapons, and fuck it the sniper? Desert eagle her with a body kit in the near distance the most. Shadow I have not tried. Dr. q is good if all try to do quietly. But not everywhere so you can get through. But to listen to his cues - just fun.
But on the whole game... Well, pull on the small and poor addon, but still completely linear... In General do not particularly like.