3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RedPriestRezo 18.12.19 08:53 am

Built 18 of 20 buildings, where to build the other 2? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

The cats built up all available fields, but cells shows employs 18\20, further construction of settlements is not for it is not built up, what to do ? )

19 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlanBlade 18.12.19

did you built buildings that occupy two cells, that is why there and says 18 instead of 20 will continue development to the city and you can even more buildings to cram that cell 2 is, I have so in every village and nothing wrong with that. like

R
RedPriestRezo 18.12.19

AlanBlade
I have 3 such buildings ... ) but it says 18 and not 17 ) in the same way, I have 4 areas, 3 villages, one village quests to upgrade any more, what's wrong ? =\

A
AlanBlade 18.12.19

RedPriestRezo quests will still be. incorporate the territory, do quests and everything will be in the events is to build a city, after will have to lay in any village, and there will be a button to improve, why not 17 here I XS

P
Pokusun 18.12.19

RedPriestRezo
It looks like a bug, maybe in other cities, even with buildings on 2 cells the result of 20/20 is achievable.

R
RedPriestRezo 18.12.19

Pokusun
Well jobana -_- Amiri Quest for killing strong monsters can not close, to finish the village cannot, Akan to go with me to the Troll fortress was abandoned after tea in honor of ACANA you are transferred to the capital, but the days can not miss it because you were on the adventure map, out of the capital, and you're in the Royal lands ... and some of durlak =\
Not to mention the fact that I have no robes on the mage never saw, and shoes for the entire game only found 1 pair.

d
dog_pul 18.12.19

RedPriestRezo
I had a similar bug, when will improve the capital 2 times, will be able to fill all the squares.

R
RedPriestRezo 18.12.19

dog_pul
I have already 2 months passed, there was no kV for the improvement of the village. Or is he now on the map region is available, upgrade? Or still waiting for the project?

d
dog_pul 18.12.19

RedPriestRezo
Only after completing the story quests the Disappearance of Arnhold will be available to the project for the 2nd upgrade of the capital.

R
RedPriestRezo 18.12.19

dog_pul
I'm not about capital, I even upgrade the village can't. The capital is now the village, and has 3 villages.

d
dog_pul 18.12.19

RedPriestRezo
3 more villages and will be able to improve 1 the village to choose from.

V
Vurdalak 18.12.19

Glitch or not a glitch is not clear. I have a village, is the capital, is built on 18 of the 20 buildings. Where are the other two to build - is not clear. There are no white squares, cells, etc.

And in General - as upgradede to the city?

A
Andrei YP 18.12.19

mill and jetty separately from the other buildings being built, if I understand correctly what you're saying...

X
Xaum 18.12.19

Vurdalak
18/20 does not affect the development of the city. The city requires 2 village

K
Kavaynik 18.12.19

Vurdalak
You may have built buildings occupy several cells, and an upgrade to the city opens up after 4 chapters.

M
MikelVik13 18.12.19

This is the norm not just passed at the level of the capital village remained 18\20 all scored slots at the level of the city everything will be fine.

S
Siniy Kot 18.12.19

Vurdalak
This is a glitch, the development is not affected at all so

L
Lors_Vedenskiy 18.12.19

Vurdalak
Adjust the screen resolution on the step below. Slots construction at full resolution somewhere hidden. I am a long time could not build a pier in the capital. Menu construction has a closed slot construction. I changed the resolution and everything fell into place. Change the resolution and see these same two slots.

L
Lors_Vedenskiy 18.12.19

RedPriestRezo
Change the screen resolution. Some slots are not displayed because of this, they are either behind the screen somewhere, or the build menu slots barred.

S
Siniy Kot 18.12.19

Jeez, Yes this is a common bug, screw the remaining 2 and move on, they can fill will not work.
Then spread his demagoguery and misinformation.