3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 14.09.19 09:21 pm

Bug crashes when you exit Thira (solved) (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Encountered the first bug in the game,the game crashes when you exit the shooting range.
Found the solution on the steam forum.

Before entering the shooting range must be discarded from the inventory of weapons and ammunition,after the exit of tyre,all the loot will be again pick up.
12 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.09.19

saa0891
Ha!

G
Garry3Fingers 14.09.19

Loaded after departure and all the rules were, without emptying the inventory.

g
ghoul666 14.09.19

Garry3Fingers
The same situation was, after loading everything is OK.

T
Turok307 14.09.19

At me too happened such an incident, he appeared in new game +, was Packed inventory full, but I had to release it to the half(example above) so it all went like clockwork. Apparently when you exit the Thira game does not have time to handle all of your inventory and therefore crashes. I hope someone is helped.

J
Jackil_Lovecraft 14.09.19

But I have another bug happened when I had to change the ammo a gun on Amy, I did it, but the cage remained normal, any attempt to open a selection menu of cartridges or opening inventory was unsuccessful.

K
Kolya12382 14.09.19

on ng+ crashes when trying to modify weapons, med

W
Wardriving 14.09.19

saa0891
Thank you !

f
feofane 14.09.19

Thank Guys,it worked!

W
WarlokIII 30.07.20

I understand even at the start of the problem was similar with the game, but how much time has passed?
And not the curve Repack, steam and litsuha, but still some crashes, hangs, bugs, etc.

A
Ar4er2016 30.07.20

WarlokIII
Took place at the start, no bug, departure or unresponsiveness was not.

t
timohazv 30.07.20

only that the game crashed when trying to modify an automatic rifle. what to do is unclear.

B
Bars_Alex 12.11.21

Thank you for your help