3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex_jay 18.12.19 08:56 am

High quality textures without the dlc or the reteksturov. (Fallout 4)

Download Nvidia Inspector:
Run, find the Start button Profile Inspector
Upstairs in the section Profiles: Fallout 4 is dialed, press
Further, in paragraph 4 - Texture Filtering exhibited the following settings

Also in paragraph 2 - be sure to Sync and Refresh Triple buffering - On
Spoiler one problem with the blur textures, put blurry texture fix (works maybe not at all)
Thereby, we improve all the possible textures in the game up to hd level.

Most likely, such quality of texture will affect the download time locations. To avoid this, go to the Fallout4.ini and put in the line uExterior Cell Buffer - value of 432.
Spoilertv it says that if you use these settings in games are starting to flicker textures, but to me it has been tested on several dozen games anywhere like this.
13 Comments
Sort by:
u
ucher.u 18.12.19

Well, actually, Higt quality, I mean high quality, put in the settings of the graphics card. Can overall quality, and it is possible for a particular application. There is disabled anisotropic filtering. Generally there are many things you can turn on and off, and the inspector for this download is not necessary.
Would you even showed the result of such manipulation, in the comparative before and after screenshots. )

a
alex_jay 18.12.19

ucher.u
Yes, some settings here can be easily put in the nvidia panel, but the main thing here is LOD Bias. -3000 this is the maximum possible high levels of detail, if a major impact on fps then you can put a smaller value.

u
ucher.u 18.12.19

alex_jay wrote:
LOD Bias
How Lody affect the quality of the textures? This range rendering. If you want you can them in the. ini to tweak or settings to reduce the range.

a
alex_jay 18.12.19

ucher.u
СпойлерLOD - receive programming three-dimensional graphics, creating multiple variants of the same object with different degrees of detail, which are switched depending on the distance from the virtual camera.Originally in Fallout 4, even on ultra settings, the level of detail is clearly exposed to extremely low values. As a consequence, we have a soapy texture, hd dlc from the gazebo on 50GB and sea reteksturov on the nexus. In General, I personally never liked to theorize and have done and tried. In the end, one such experience described here.

u
ucher.u 18.12.19

alex_jay wrote:
which are switched depending on the distance from the virtual camera.
So. I won did the mod on the trees in lodami, fly in the rotorcraft or on the hill for the climb, and they can be seen throughout the Commonwealth. Without with them can be seen only in progruzheno locations. In fallout Lody tone not roleout, because all load locations.

s
saa0891 18.12.19

Just wondering how you can get high quality textures themselves actually no textures in high resolution that are added via mods or DLC,at least at this level.

a
alex_jay 18.12.19

ucher.u
Have you tried what I described ? If not, then how can there be controversy !? It gave me a clear and powerful result. In the end, high-resolution textures and without any the reteksturov. Well, OK, I described a check or not, garbage or not, whatever. Values with no influence on the schedule !? OK, will go on cheat in those dozen games which I tried x)

u
ucher.u 18.12.19

alex_jay wrote:
Have you tried what I described ?
Of course not, for obvious reasons.
But the screenshots are very interesting, what can I do hurl set ultra pack, and with two dozen texture mods in addition. )

u
ucher.u 18.12.19

alex_jay
This high textures, no ultra-pack. Osoblivo the water is seen. )
Spoiler

a
alex_jay 18.12.19

ucher.u
already requested the closing theme. Most likely, the perception of the vanilla graphics in F4 I have atrophied after a long time of throwing this game. Also still some improvement in the graphics was caused by not only these lodami, but a lot of what other software settings. In General, I felt that the theme I have created based on these only two lines are useless. But the main thing for me is that collectively,these my settings, vanilla graphics no longer hurts my eyes) Also affected and in what number of games I have tried (for some time) the software to improve graphics...in a huge. The human factor in General x)

u
ucher.u 18.12.19

alex_jay
Why close? we can who burden the joints while helping. Not all the same on the ultra plays.

K
Kraicher 18.12.19

alex_jay
Do you have any result to show, in the form of screenshots.
I have such texture HD packs. Good enough for me. And it's not on ultra, but on medium-high.
Spoiler

a
alex_jay 18.12.19

Kraicher
Yes, the result is already quite a while in the gallery F4. The only thing that put the value with the default -0000 difference practically did not see, and therefore think it's rather from other settings.