3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GreenDoom MD 18.12.19 08:58 am

Game crashes after 30-40 minutes after 2 delays. (Far Cry 5)

The game crashes with plugged/unplugged a gamepad (Xbox360 gamepad from him, installed it JoyxOff which helps him out), the license for offline activation.
After 30-40 minutes the game at some point hangs, droops, again it freezes and crashes.
Drivers are updated, clean install was performed, a problem precisely not in them.
I don't know what to do, not very comfortable to play!
By the way, the matter is not in gland, the game is in the 80-100 frames on ultra in FullHD.
Day One patch installed.
11 Comments
Sort by:
p
pksm 18.12.19

So many crashes, some helped a rollback of fire wood(Nvidia) to the previous one, have helped me only shadows on high-rest on high

T
The Dmitry Disaire 18.12.19

GreenDoom MD
the same thing, they say because of the driver, while the scored on the game so.

M
Misha Mishin 18.12.19

GreenDoom MD
promonitorit when you played the game??
and so it is likely a bug that developed fixed soon.
or perhaps in certain places the conflict load,or the game puts the cache operatives (this problem occurs Gyaca)

G
GreenDoom MD 18.12.19

Misha Mishin
monitor, everything is fine, temperature OK
operatives 16GB, normal

G
GreenDoom MD 18.12.19

pksm
I like the previous crashes, but not often. conducted comparison and the new driver did not like, I saw on the English site popular that new driver in a typical installation takes 25-30% of game performance, and a clean installation adds only 5% performance

G
GreenDoom MD 18.12.19

The_Disaire
I'll try to roll back and unsubscribe, I have the driver version where everything was OK
version good driver - 391.24

C
CCCPDriver 18.12.19

same thing... Crashes randomly

-
-zotik- 18.12.19

plus a couple of freezes and crashes on desktop((

c
cezar2107 18.12.19

To try the page file to choose the size for choice systems. Helped me. Before that crashes every five minutes.

X
XShow 18.12.19

I'm always game Crashers using 20-80 minutes on tipo optimized for Far Cry 5 wood NVidia 391.35 - how I cursed that yubisoft... But Nvidia is to blame - after rollback 391.24 everything was just fine and the game crashes!
Spoilered Windows 10 64-bit
http://www.nvidia.ru/download/driverResults.aspx/132043/ru

500 500 18.12.19

nvidia has still not solved this problem.