3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anatoliy Schukin 14.09.19 09:21 pm

Impressions of the game (The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan)

Your impressions and thoughts about the game? Should she buy today, or wait for sales? Or pass?
51 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sioux123 14.09.19

Anatoly Shchukin
If you like it Until Dawn, I think I will come to this.

z
zedvortex921 14.09.19

Anatoly Shchukin
The game is gorgeous, the atmosphere at the height and location of catching horror, screamer well matched that I could give a shit, personally, I liked the plot, holding in suspense and wondering what would happen next.

J
John Paltrow 14.09.19

Yet somehow according to the critics openly sterile. Until Dawn Kaserne was.

M
Metalist1925 14.09.19

zedvortex921
you'll DIN?

j
jekovalov 14.09.19

on passing how long does it take?

r
retrogamess 14.09.19

console kintz. this game can not be called

P
Pablo_Eskobar 14.09.19

Good game but crashes periodically with an error

E
Eikiti 14.09.19

I'm a fan of Survive until dawn, and interaction in General. But if you have to take the insane love for cinema = one then just combo. Similar game as this you need to pass the night with headphones on while the window will not appear the first rays of the sun. Screamers in the game written very well, although I'm not very fond of horror movies, maybe the problem is that for the past 15 years remove nearly one banal sherpotrep. The plot is some sort of mixture of Captain Phillips and the Ghost Ship. In General, until the first 6 hours of play my impression is very positive. The only thing that did not like the lagging subtitles, and sometimes abrupt transitions from one scene to another as if not enough sometimes the first 3-4 seconds. Sad assessment, but when I read the reviews with a rating of 1, as Vasya with Kseon on Board the game doesn't work or gives low fps...you Know where the fish is buried. If you play only on PS4, but given the price tag of 2000...This is a holiday without dancing with tambourines. In General, I recommend.

S
Sioux123 14.09.19

Eikiti
By far the PS 4.

Z
Zox-Zox 14.09.19

So you need to make games! Graphics like in reality. Ten times better than that of the Control and hundreds of times better at optimization than in Controls.
4k resolution and fps are almost under 200. No rays don't! The dialogue is so super ays) any longer! Played almost three hours and have already put the start of construction kirpichnikovo plant)

E
Extor Menoger 14.09.19

Passed. Survived 2 of a Negro man which took a helicopter

M
Majestic Eagle 14.09.19

Played only two hours and only positive impressions.

M
Metalist1925 14.09.19

If you believe steam, playing 3 hours and very happy. After all, the theme of abandoned ships, space stations, etc. from the childhood, and here he isletmesi all, make the choice on which depends the further development of events. Graphics do not hurt the eyes, and the lighting is just gorgeous. Thanks to him, there is a strong feeling that watching a movie in good understanding. Pumped up the front a little animation and sound, but it is not critical.
It is also worth noting that despite its 5-7 hours passing there's replay value, unlike the the same games from Teltat

B
Beirut 14.09.19

The game is not bad, just a lot of solutions at random and qwerty is too fast

v
var197825 14.09.19

Zox-Zox
Yeah looks awesome,dare I Unscrew the gland look, and how much you adjust the brightness put

m
melnik-7 14.09.19

I liked the game

V
Vekselberg de Wolf 14.09.19

Game bomb))) keeps in suspense) optimization super 60+ FPS)

f
fog666666 14.09.19

thing

P
Paiper999 14.09.19

good game

Z
Zox-Zox 14.09.19

var197825
Put the slider 34.