3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Subrezon 19.12.19 06:02 am

Fraps v.2

Help pliz! I have Fraps does not write the sound of some horseradish. Rocked first litsku then lomotey (so longer than 30 seconds to write), but none writes the sound. Checked, different outputs set, still one gluhonemaya movie. What are they doing?

PS And if anyone app-video editor, which outputs VIDOS in human formats? And then I downloaded awaas video editor, and he's full of stupid haveformed output.
106 Comments
Sort by:
c
cazyal 19.12.19

Try MSIAfterburner http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/images/MSIAfterburnerSetup220Beta.zip

D
Daydadro 19.12.19

Subrezon
Buy a license.

S
Subrezon 19.12.19

Daydadro
Yeah, for$50

a
at-400 19.12.19

Hi.
Anyone know how to record video in one video file?
How to start and stop recording a video in Fraps I know, but the thing is that Fraps records videos in each separate video file with a duration of approximately 2 min 20 s. (and with a volume of almost 4 GB) it Turns out that the recording of gameplay I was performed for 10 minutes, and it turned out that Fraps'the new folder with the recorded video came out 5-6 video-segments.
How to fix??? VERY IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE!

R
Ride 19.12.19

as far as I know this is done for compatibility with some FS, and occlusal it.
try googling 4gb fraps can be what you find.
the easiest option is to write through anything else that compresses on the go.

a
at-400 19.12.19

What other things do video recording games?

o
opasnyy omich 19.12.19

this is a trial version of Fraps,you need a full license.

R
Ride 19.12.19

the trial version has a limit on the entry in 30 seconds, the size is there of course hardly will reach 4Gb

a
at-400 19.12.19

I have the free version of Fraps'and: Version 3.2.3 Build 11796 .

R
Ride 19.12.19

Fraps is a commercial program, there is a trial version, there are full, which is bought (or looked up in a crack on the Internet)

c
cazyal 19.12.19

Separately, there is the theme of http://forums.playground.ru/software/73049/

Have the program MSI Afterburner.

Here are instructions on how to use it.

A
Assassin 19.12.19

Break Fraps and to remove one file. Or you can glue the pieces in the video editor (Sony Vegas, no?)

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.12.19

Individual files then you can glue...

Fraps is a commercial program, there is a trial version, there is a full purchased
Lol. And then there is free version. It is full, you just find it on the Internet and downloading a free.

h
hpi 19.12.19

have cracked Fraps and all

P
Platinum86 19.12.19

Zdravstvujte, my problem is this: I Filmed a video Frapsом well, it's huge, it's understandable, I was perekodirovat in Format Factory (bitrate put 16000), but it does not open not one video editor divx xvid x264 code!!! Pinacle 15HD crashes Windows Studio all died!!! Tried Virtual Dub and set the codecs Sony Vegas is what I just did!!!
Tell me what's the matter?
(that's how I imagine the algorithm of your actions when you hate the work:
Shooting Frapsом, encoding, format factory, installation in pinnacle, personal use.)

i
iSergeyA 19.12.19

Source if there perime a normal Converter (such as Freemake Video Converter-Ohm, it's free and of.Russified), and FF in the furnace, obviously you did something parimutel in the settings of FF

N
Nikolay is Fredy - Fredy 19.12.19

Hello great and wonderful people of the site playground.ru =) Actually go directly to the question directly, say that the register only here now so some of the nuances don't know... obviously correct criticism will be taken with respect and dignity, direction need an address or a fad (I mean where you ask questions correctly) will be considered even at the level of salvation of life and of course I fill you in circles best pals=)))) Anyways, Need for Speed The Run under the gun..., I downloaded this mapsec in order to ascertain something incomparable to your card and then the charade began to happen here with this game: do not fall and does not rise the frequency of higher (lower) 30fps!!! At all settings! from the minimal to the ultra... the First time I meet such a thing... since the game is made on Frost beat 2 more do not understand, after the third battle it's moving... but that's with it no problems at all... 50 -60 (seats 62)))) on ultra vooot! Thread who know what kind of mysticism? We can do Repak buggy... although I doubt it....( Tell me people! How to solve me this is not something that would be a problem, but not happiness fact!

S
Skull Face 19.12.19

[new user]
30 fps ceiling.

N
Nikolay is Fredy - Fredy 19.12.19

Neponyal... what do you mean ceiling? Mean EA software level or something? Lock or what? The essence can pliz?=)

S
Skull Face 19.12.19

Nicholas is Fredy - Fredy this is Nicholas
In this game, 30 fps is the maximum. If I'm not mistaken, the patch came out removing the restriction. :)