3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Victoriy Victorov 19.12.19 06:03 am

How to get a claim on the Kingdom? (Crusader Kings 2)

I hope this game still playing. In General I would like to know how to get the claim for conquest of the whole Kingdom. I heard there should be something from marriage to do, to join the kinship, but I don't understand. So I hope someone will explain. Or at least a different way to the conquest of large areas (not in pieces)
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrGrave 19.12.19

Marriage is difficult - need to promote candidates from his dynasty to inherit the lands of others in accordance with their laws. It must be very long and hard to keep track of someone else's vassal and the family tree, to follow other people's laws and to take timely action.
The easiest way to grab someone else's territory - fabrication claims and subsequent aggressive invasion. So as you can have an unlimited casus belli for conquest, under certain conditions - being a pagan for example and by selecting the ambition of the conqueror.
Capturing a certain number of certain lands of the Duchy/Kingdom/Empire you can usurp the appropriate title and then absolutely legitimate or persuade other lords to bring the vassal oath, or the power to take away their land titles.
If it is short.

V
Victoriy Victorov 19.12.19

Thanks for the reply. About the claims and the conquest of the Gentiles I know. But want bigger. Claims long rivet and not in large sizes to carry out the conquest. For the Gentiles only time you life or in the Kingdom. But if I want to unite Scandinavia and create an Empire? The ambition of the conqueror will not allow you to capture outside the De jure Kingdom, and claims is long and tedious. Could you say to invite the heir to the throne to the court?

F
Fenum 08.09.21

Firstly, you should call the heir only if your rank is higher than the given heir. For example, you are a duke and call the heir of some county, in this case you have a casus belli with this heir and you can conquer the county, but if the heir claims the dukedom, he will become independent. This is the heir.

And on account of the conquest, I can advise you to gradually conquer the border lands and usurp titles.