3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jekster Prime 19.12.19 06:03 am

Does the camo (his coloring) on the definition of the enemy? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Is there this system in MGS V?And how well it works?
14 Comments
Sort by:
s
smiley_alex 19.12.19

Well, purely from experience I can say that if you wear camouflage suitable for the environment where is the job so much worse. Even if you do it you can lay low (lay low) and does not detect. But with other camouflage so not roll. Here in the beginning of the game there's a mission may 4-5, I could not pass the mission without the pale (he was in green camouflage) while not wearing sand or whatever it is called, and desert. So I think that the system works. The truth of the glitches, no one is immune.

O
Old Sith 19.12.19

It is a pity that the percentage of stealth are not on the screen , like in mgs3 =)

A
Apokalipsis113 19.12.19

The system is working well. The type of camouflage you need to pick up a mission for good. However, there are some costumes which don't give special bonuses on a visible camo, and reduces the sound of footsteps and armor.

J
Jekster Prime 19.12.19

smiley_alex
I agree,I noticed that the first was easy to pick up,but what Camos in Africa,do not understand,but once I took the camouflage squares,which stood out compared to the local nature,the notice for 70 meters.The system sort of works,but strange,or should you choose it as accurately as possible.A ghillie suit,most likely for night missions,but perfectly so,due to the invisibility before night vision and silent running.

J
Jekster Prime 19.12.19

Big Boss
Yes,would be very useful,it is strange that she's not here

C
CaptainYakutia 19.12.19

Big Boss
Hell, Chet wanted to go through MGS3 again.

o
olegarh0 19.12.19

Dmytro Anisenko
Generally can suit a parasite on a disguise to do, and so much for the stealth

I
Ilya Lyapin 19.12.19

so when choosing costumes,read description

0oO 19.12.19

.olegarh0
System-PT,much better than the parasite), though any armor can be worn,and if the maximum pump, so do the infinite invisibility ,almost)

S
Syndicate 2016 19.12.19

Big Boss
Yes sorry

C
Cainavel 19.12.19

Camouflage suit enough for the eyes, if the sight of the enemy not to run, I notice 20-30 meters high and, when in full growth stand, operate by night, there can be very close to get, mitigation steps are much healthier, KMK.

o
olegarh0 19.12.19

Verlorena
the TP system will not allow you to perform tasks above A-rank and Yes, it is cheaper

i
igorilla_07 19.12.19

box also taxis. how many times out of her helicopters were vigesimal

V
Vlad101994041 19.12.19

With the new patch camouflage to work was even worse to have to carry back at night with rain like in Ground Zeroes