3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PeaJI4eJI 19.12.19 06:13 am

Eternal download in the shack brewing (Red Dead Redemption 2)

And this loading occurs only in the shack brewing when you want to sell a product(the goods are lost then,if you get bored waiting and quit the game)or a mission to fulfill for the extraction of ingredients for brewing.What could be the problem?
5 Comments
Sort by:
l
llFrostll 19.12.19

Twice today such garbage. And with the missions Krissa too, though there the product is not lost. But moonshine is lost Hate.

L
Lavuer 19.12.19

We all have this bug. And not only with the moonshiners, in all roles there are various critical bugs after this update. Have to wait for patches.

R
RPOCLABB 19.12.19

This is a bug with that on all platforms,you need to wait for the patch[which is supposed to come out Tuesday]
Beautica on the essence of the profession:
Bootlegger->Eternal download->the Loss of the goods
Merchant->Eternal download->the loss of the product[5 hours saved and all is lost,that's cool then)]
Bounty hunter->I Think the poster is>Set reset->Trying to get writing again supposedly already received the award.
The only thing that I don't personally have bugaetsa is a collector and that MB is simply not faced with the problem.

V
ValeriusBraga 19.12.19

Eternal loading when I try to boot to the camp.

K
Katakan 23.12.21

I try to enter the hut, I click on E thin, the Persian disappears, nothing happens