3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
semnulete 19.12.19 06:20 am

Weapons and horse (Red Dead Redemption 2)

in General theme is how to keep the weapon with him? the situation is such as I take a carabiner and hang it on your back, sit on a horse, ride a carbine is automatically retracted in a horse, a sharp mess I jump off the horse, the horse flees in terror and the carbine remains in it, as to do so would be a carbine(any other chosen weapon) stayed on me and not cleaned itself in the horse?
6 Comments
Sort by:
m
meagarry 19.12.19

semnulete
No way.

T
TRUE_KILLUMINATI 19.12.19

To hold

R
RPOCLABB 19.12.19

If it is alone I do not remember already as there.
If online the quick menu, [wheel] can be assigned up to 4 weapons[excluding melee weapons and fists] that will always be with you even if the horse runs away,carbine you need to fix it[the rifle] at the bottom of the cell or left cell[there is no difference,as you prefer]

d
dilat 19.12.19

semnulete
Still okay it's, revolvers, any disassembly is successfully performed if they are not per kilometer are that rare. It's a shame when in some missions, no matter what weapon is not hung, still after the cut scene of GG pulls a gun

V
Viewer 01.11.20

meagarry
Why not? Take a gun (not riding), get binoculars, for example, and wais-la, GG hangs a weapon on his back. When it sits in the saddle, it stays on its back. I'm sure there's more way, I didn't frown.

k
kostr184 01.11.20

On the Nexts appeared mod, disabling the automatic reloading of the removed weapon. Maybe there's some mod that turns off the automatic disappearance of the weapon?! How to complicate the game, so all the mountains, and how to fix idiotic mechanics, so wanting it.

Viewer
You can hold one rifle in your hands, aim out of it, the second on the back, but enough to get off the horse in the city as the weapon evaporates.