3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ostap_Sobol 19.12.19 06:20 am

How to return things on sale. (Crossout)

Put up for sale Synthesis(plasma weapon).
The weapon failed to sell(and I think that will fail)-as prices dropped for this,and my offer at the moment are out of date.
Question: how can I reduce the price,or remove the weapon from the sale.
8 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 19.12.19

1Остап Sable
I don't remember exactly how the dude on the trading platform click the right mouse button on the for sale item to edit and or remove from sale

O
Ostap_Sobol 19.12.19

Click on this category the sale of weapons, right-click,there is a list of options: Buy;Sell;Features;Trade;to Create,that's all.
Searched through all the tabs possible -found nothing.
F1 help is pressed - there is useless information.

A
Artem85 19.12.19

Tab market, then to my lots, then move the cursor over an item, click the right mouse button and choose cancel lot

O
Ostap_Sobol 19.12.19

Thanks man,sabca your well-deserved,week play but the emphasis is not seen(the visual disabilities 4 group).
Cannon these kind of good(in the battle against them was well off), but when installed, my fighting style is not suitable, a too slow rotation of the barrel and the mouse button is necessary to clamp to heat the plasma, it's awkward for me, I play aggressively with a cutter on the nose(like a stormtrooper) I don't fit.
Thanks again.

F
Forest_Air 19.12.19

how to sell an item not for sale I have 2 Emily they are not sold and offered for sale as fine to sell

Z
Zmei222 18.03.22

Why do I have 4 wheels of the array in stock. I'm trying to sell but writes or they do not exist or they are blocked but not one is blocked. Help me fix it!

Z
Zmei222 18.03.22

why i can't sell arrays says they are not there or blocked but they are not blocked please help

P
Psychiatrist Vertigo 18.03.22

Zmei222
You have to understand, do you have arrays from the Morgenstern set? They are non-tradable.