3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
control123 19.12.19 06:21 am

Where to take money? (Total War: Warhammer 2)

Came to Wahoo after the second Rome and had questions:
1. Why is the camera so overbuilt that even when the approximation is a feeling swarming there someone downstairs?
2. Why is playing on the light of persistent problems with public order even though no contamination
3. Where to take money? In Rome money was always heaps, I have two armies and all the money is gone, all cost insane amounts of funds
3 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voin Morgota 19.12.19

control123
Artmann help .

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 19.12.19

Warhammer is not about a lot of armies. As for him on all four sides on two-three stack as a skating rink to drive will not work. There, my feeling and experience of three or four armies is enough. Choose one province and methodically capture it. Regrouped and on.
The collation stack reconsider. Like, if all twenty places of the elite and senior squads to score that, naturally any economy is not enough. 4-6 of the top squads in the army for the application of key strikes is a reasonable limit. The rest is meat for the size and for linking fight. If the hands to fight, not auto combat then the AI you can easily split with small losses mostly. If the automated calculation of play there are very different results.
Naturally and restructuring of cities should not be neglected. With the expansion of the rear and center of the city rebuilt on the economy and on the borders of the army. And so on. Advanced-rebuild.
In General with this approach, I have problems with money was not. A big plus was not, but in the red never left. So I played for a settled faction. For chaos, for example, which is constantly in motion, minus the income in the course of ordinary and normal phenomenon.

k
killka747 19.12.19

You can try to play for the Kings Tombs, the contents of their armies for free