3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
APOLLO22 19.12.19 06:21 am

Transport is no longer available (Far Cry 5)

in stores can no longer call transport. Writes the following: the revival failed. I have pirates, maybe it is because I wanted to establish a bobble head in the car, can anyone come across?
24 Comments
Sort by:
P
PILOT82T 19.12.19

You answered your own question,pirates.

B
BOOOLEG 19.12.19

PILOT82T
And the license I have sometimes not called! What does a pirate!?

D
DEDGAMER 19.12.19

Just restart the game,I have a license,too, wert not called.

S
Setesh 19.12.19

it is, step away from the shop, come again - will it work

S
Setesh 19.12.19

BOOOLEG
some litsushnikov enjoys the CDA that they are just happy that someone that does not work on the pirates, not even thinking that it's not her

B
BOOOLEG 19.12.19

Sites
I agree! And Yes,it departs from the store and then everything works!

i
insel260 19.12.19

Anyone encountered this bug, please notify to the forum Jyubi into the category of technical assistance. The following patch fixed.

A
AspireM_3400 19.12.19

I also had this bug on the pirates, ran off from the shop and tried again - to no avail. A little run then went to the nearest store and began to work, I thought it had something to do with limiting the period of time for a new challenge.

W
White_Geralt_Wolf 19.12.19

AspireM_3400
Not helping, or to depart or to go to another store or to restart the game.

D
DrAgon_steel 19.12.19

This same garbage was helicopters... sometimes it helps to take a moped whilst in the store - it drive to the site and ProBot to call the chopper...

s
svetlyakov 19.12.19

In short, guys, the subject is this: when you call the helicopter, you do not need to stand in the spawn area of the helicopter. And if partner ride, it is also necessary to remove from the spawn point. The spawn point is decorated with tiles.

B
BlackDoomer 19.12.19

All easier. When on assignment, where to use this mode of transport is not desirable, it is impossible to call. I wanted vertuhaya to Bang the plates on the tower, fuck it turn not take. Then it turned out that when you're on the tower, then coming to fetch you the dude on the helicopter and it will fall to the upper platform. Similarly, in other jobs, when using this form of transport is not in the story or it is necessary to use a very specific piece of metal.

S
Sanek1971 19.12.19

Question to obladatelyam license, what is your version of the game? I have 1.2.0 (litsuha) and pirates write 1.4.0, I'm ashamed to think that steam games won't update, conjured there with him on every one hell I have 1.2.0 and everything, and you litsuhe that shows?

S
Sanek1971 19.12.19

BlackDoomer
Transport is not vysypatsya sometimes, even when you're just running around and not doing anything, there is a glitch from litsuhi

P
POLKOVNIK2005 19.12.19

Sanek1971
In README_RU written
Ubisoft Entertainment
Far Cry® 5 v1.4
Fixed an issue that caused incorrect appearance of characters, if the game was minimized while loading
Ubisoft Entertainment
Far Cry® 5 v1.2
Fixed an issue that caused the change in the sensitivity of mouse in some moments of the game
Fixed keybindings when using advanced rods
Fixed issues with the use of Tobii
Fixed issues with the feedback controller
Fixed several issues interface
Fixed a number of localization mistakes
Improved overall performance
But the game displays 1.2

N
Nikola1957 19.12.19

Sanek1971 wrote:
Transport is not vysypatsya sometimes, even when you're just running around and not doing anything, there is a glitch from litsuhi
1. Transport do not call the store. if this type of vehicle (helicopter or boat) has never been used .
2. Transport you cannot call at the store if that particular instance of the tool was already called and been destroyed and forgotten nearby... Yes, there must pass some time before disposal.
3. Well, the story sometimes requires you to do anything available.

B
BlackDoomer 19.12.19

Sanek1971
Pay attention, a task in the list is active. Enough to perform any simple side job or to clear the checkpoint and transport again. Take it and do it even where this type of transport napoloen in the story. Just switch to another job does not help. This is really a glitch.

s
sayapov.valery2017 19.12.19

APOLLO22
When as. I waited somewhere for 15 minutes to no playing time, then went to work.
But on the plane to fly and have not learned. Helicopter! Sorry there little rockets on three shots in a fan. And no bombs at all.
That would have been a tank or infantry fighting vehicles.

N
Nikola1957 19.12.19

In! run and pick this one up. The helicopter can only be obtained next to a liberated Outpost.
And with jobs - hardly matters activity list. Rather considered active if the last received...
sayapov.valery2017 wrote:
I waited somewhere for 15 minutes to no playing time, then went to work.
But it is a system glitches. In fifteen minutes the system has done away with internal Affairs and allowed the user to play.

N
Nikola1957 19.12.19

Seems fixed...
After the patch, any failure in idace transport, not menbshe dozen times in different places.
Exactly. The Playground should be free.