3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InboxM 19.12.19 06:22 am

What determines the damage of firearms (Fallout 4)

Actually I can not understand what determines the damage of firearms.
Level 29 Persian
Use a 10 mm pistol, shotgun,combat carbine. Perk armorer LVL 3, respectively, modifications of weapons according to the current pumping. In the battle to defeat the enemies, you have to plant a lot of ammo. It is the balance of the game, or I have not balanced leveling? Friends, tell us what's what. Unfortunately, I can't provide screenshots of current characteristics of the weapons.
12 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil Resident 19.12.19

Then it is better instead of the musket as a sniper, use the Gause Rifle. He and base damage better and have the opportunity to screw the silencer. That just gives some bonus damage from a number of perks and abilities. Professional (Nuka World), you mentioned the Sandman perk, and if this rifle to shoot in stealth mode, which in principle sniper weapon and implies, then there still is the ability Cloak and dagger (Deacon) and the Ninja perk which increases damage in numeric and percentage. That Carbine gausa profitable. As if the base damage of the Muskets of the Minutemen is 36 add 20% percent of ability, for example, Cloak and dagger, the increase will amount to only +7.2, while the same 20% incremental increase to the Gause Rifle with base damage of 110 adds from 22, that is, the increase in damage is 3 times higher. Same story with all other bonuses, including and a bobblehead Energy weapons+ 25% if from ambush with a silencer to shoot mode WATS with a full scale Critical damage, the effect from the CPMP, the rifle will be much higher than that of the musket, due to the initially higher base damage.

I
InboxM 19.12.19

Lodurr
Resident Evil
Thank you very much for the info!

E
Evil Resident 19.12.19

Lodurr
At 300 grams. :) Big advantage:) I, too, about anything. And what sort of fines gausa, took aim at the head, all take. In the same V. A. T. S. energy save is not necessary, the damage is applied by default with a full charge. And musket, until these six cells Nadra...nil, you have salamaat.

E
Evil Resident 19.12.19

InboxM
Please.

s
saa0891 19.12.19

Gauss at once cooler musket,not only because it is possible to hang Glushak respectively, immediately apply perks ninja (damage 3.5 times) and the Sandman (damage 50%),(about the fact that the musket steamed blew up I did not say) the Gauss is still a stunning effect even when the death claw pauses for a second which gives again a time to re-shot (though it doesn't always work),and if legendary divalent or provoking is at all hard,although out of stealth and so he makes almost all with one shot is that some sort of furious tumannik one shot will not fall.

E
Evil Resident 19.12.19

Lodurr
300 gram used to the basic version. Without the upgrade
Спойлерhttps://fallout.fandom.com/ru/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%B8%D0%BD_%D0%93%D0%B0%D1%83%D1%81%D1%81%D0%B0Спойлерhttps://fallout.fandom.com/ru/wiki/%D0%9B%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%BC%D1%83%D1%88%D0%BA%D0%B5%D1%82_(Fallout_4)Everything else depends on crafting. I have a difference of only 2.5 kg.

Spoiler

Spoilerfor my play style and the equipment used on your website. I understand you want to prove his innocence, even the weight of ammunition resulted, that only in survival mode (the way I went) have a lot. But not convinced. And allow myself some advice, change the Staff stem from Gause on Protected get +35 damage

Spoiler

SpoilerAnd try to run with a Long sight of the scout features the same, but adds the tracking objective while taking out the enemy base from a distance, with a large number of enemies, is a good help. Of course if you're not a big fan of running in the dark. Personally, I always spend the night. GOOD LUCK ON THE LANDS OF THE COMMONWEALTH.

E
Evil Resident 19.12.19

Lodurr
The musket is available immediately, the science only need to pump for the pumping of 6 charges. Yes it is necessary, but it can be done only on level 41. And where does one Gauss, it is not clear. The conversation was about what the best weapon to use as a Sniper and all. I have every kind of enemies its legendary with 50% bonus damage.

Spoiler

And so on, so that if someone runs as the bottom nadrach...Vai every time a 6 cell and still having less damage, it's you.)))

E
Evil Resident 19.12.19

Lodurr
It's not complexity, and nerd stuff. For difficulty I play the Very high deliberately ignoring the duelist perks, Commando, Expert on carbines are a Fan of big guns and perks to those who join health.
Plus use mod removes the perk an Expert demolition increasing damage from grenades and explosive rounds
Spoilerand do not pick up pups "Explosions". So the difficulty I'm not running away, but intentionally creating them yourself. And you slept, ate, coercion, reached from location to location on foot, and I think that it is difficult. Laughter.

s
saa0891 19.12.19

Resident Evil
At the expense of survival, you're absolutely wrong,Very high the complexity is child's play compared to the survival,where the balance is completely different (enemies inflict much more damage,but as you) to level 30 any bum you can whotnot sounds good,I'm not talking about the legendary enemies,and indeed will often burn the ass,though I don't use silovogo in principle,can it will be easier.
And the whole challenge is that I have to beat with the quick saves which you did 5 minutes ago, because savitsa you can only in beds,even it depends on what you sleep,because if it's a normal sleeping bag, you will have lack of sleep and negative effects, respectively,about all sorts of disease,hunger, etc. I'm not even talking.Protects you some sort of factory,spent an hour and at the end I get some sort of legendary hell and unsuit you, or just tolerate,but even elementary hit a trip wire,and you have to replay everything from the save game which is made even hell knows when that's the point,then the fights are completely different from fighting a completely different challenge,it is necessary to use the entire Arsenal of mines,grenades,chemicals, etc. the terminator have to win back will not work any trap is death (for this you do not fly like Rambo and look at his feet closely),I'm not talking about the fact that the weight of the ammunition and all else here also plays a small role,you don't get to carry the whole Arsenal,Tolstykh,grenade launcher,Gatling laser and a ton of ammunition to all this,you will have to choose,though this can be bypassed either via perks (only if you cannot run) and partner now really need, and not only as a mule but also as a distraction which is of complexity Very high fuck he can't feel anything and only gets you down,although it's pretty much leveled after level 40,when you already have the upgrading of the main perks,and armor is already too well protected.
No other difficulty not even close to brings these experiences and challenge,although again, all of this pales in comparison with the mod the Horizon,that's where the real survival,very similar impression from fashion stalker misery.

E
Evil Resident 19.12.19

saa0891
Terminator will not play with my approach to leveling, as described above, to act out and never will. And that brings Survival mode to me Fun, not adds. I have the game and want to have fun, not pain, from awareness of the fact that I have 20 minutes just dragged to the desired locations or that 2 hour RAID for what some doll Light weapons in the Building the shooters, you need to start over because of the lack of AutoSave at the entrance to the location. There are certainly quite a few people who do it on high, but from the complexity I needed other effects that I have achieved by ignoring the perks. The enemy is strong, HE is weak and in the course of transmission is not stronger. For me it is just right and the chips attached to Survival is not gone. If you like, for you can only rejoice. I replay the mission, because of one accidentally missed, as you put it vanshota without inserts. And time is a pity, I'm better these two hours to spend watching a fresh film.

A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 19.12.19

Lodurr
Where did you get that weight on survival?
It without mods is not possible.

E
Evil Resident 19.12.19

Lodurr
Well, if you manage to get through the entire game from beginning to end, Survival of never dying (which I doubt), it certainly gaming feat. But it's a waste of time and nerves to achieve a similar result.