3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AntonKlimenko 19.12.19 06:39 am

Management (Detroit: Become Human)

Tell me, in time with Cara in the beginning, in the father's house, in the situation of fight, when there are arrows to press? Click on the arrows on the keyboard, nothing happens.
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
AntonKlimenko 19.12.19

K
Kokoprime1991 19.12.19

gamepad bran pancake -_-

D
DenS SliM ShadY 19.12.19

AntonKlimenko
clamped lion.mouse button and pull in the direction of the arrow

A
AntonKlimenko 19.12.19

Kokoprime1991
Ah, Yes... I'm a moron. I forgot....
I didn't have a gamepad! Play on the keyboard.

A
AntonKlimenko 19.12.19

DenS SliM ShadY
Thank you. Figured out yesterday))

i
imitator26 19.12.19

Guys, the PC version can be played on the gamepad?

i
imitator26 19.12.19

Checked and the game works perfectly on the controller.

F
Fama555 19.12.19

I have a joystick why it is very much lag and delay in the management of 6-8 seconds, and the keyboard all the rules

d
dilat 19.12.19

imitator26
Very strange question

i
imitator26 19.12.19

dilat
What's so strange?
I asked a question, no one answered and then I drove to a friend and took his controller and he tested, later wills.

d
dilat 19.12.19

imitator26
What is a console port and it would be strange to think that there is no control on a gamepad, if the game is tightly bound to Slavonice. Moreover, the majority of PC games support gamepads, if it is not, of course, Chinese-Taiwan noname

o
obnialex 15.07.20

The game's graphics are great and everything is traced and the video quality is excellent, but the management that using that mouse but the keyboard is partly just disgusting! In most games from a third party normal control is it hard to do the same? And perhaps to show off decided.

P
Protocol10 15.07.20

dilat
The question of support for the gamepad - it's not a question of port or no port from console. The same Witcher 3 or doom not a port from console, but it supports gamepad. Here the issue is that a high percentage of PC players are used to playing on a PC box with a gamepad for many games, especially action games and RPGs, third-person, racing and fighting games, he just more convenient than keyboard-mouse, so Mikey forced developers to make it support.

d
dilat 15.07.20

Protocol10
The answer was the dude about the possibility to play on gamepad on PC this game. It would be strange if the game originally made for console (gamepad controls), would not support gamepads on the PC. Question private, not shared, and it was given a specific answer

P
Palych Rokov 02.12.20

Help, the very beginning of the game, in todd's house, trying to open the window, do not know how, clamp the shift, then the mouse must do something and arrow up, already all the buttons clamped and up it pulled, does not work. What to do?

L
Larisauo 29.11.21

did you solve this problem?

L
Larisauo 29.11.21

Palych Rokov
please answer I have been trying for an hour, guys, who knows what needs to be done?

A
ArXangel_ann 29.11.21

Larisauo
there you need to repeat with the mouse exactly what is on the icon. Screen the icon to make it clearer,

for example, here you need to go to the right and down in a circle, with the button held down, and fast.
And yes, QTE with a mouse is still a hemorrhoid, especially in action scenes

G
GG4 29.11.21

What's the problem playing with a gamepad? Why bother with a mouse and keyboard?

j
janbolal 20.01.23

Help how to rewind on PC? There are arrows in 4 directions in the form of +, but I can’t understand what this button is