3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheMonstaBoy 19.12.19 06:39 am

Error "Your last save failed to load from Rockstar cloud servers" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Went to GTA Online, suddenly in the VC wrote to a friend, in the end, our conversation dragged on, I was kicked from the session. Now when you log in to online writes: Your last save failed to load from the cloud servers rockstar. Please try again later. Will return to GTA 5.
Wrote in a support, something silent. Maybe someone knows what to do?
55 Comments
Sort by:
C
ClevoGame 19.12.19

TheMonstaBoy
wait 1-2 days and everything will return into place. After update the server. They are updated every 24 hours.

T
TheMonstaBoy 19.12.19

ClevoGame
Update soon, don't want to miss. And how many servers will be updated?

C
ClevoGame 19.12.19

TheMonstaBoy
can't say exactly about 02:00 I guess, maybe a little later.
Well, I remember I had the same problem, it was around 9 PM. And then on the trail. morning at 8 o'clock everything was great.

T
TheMonstaBoy 19.12.19

ClevoGame
Thanks, I am all good. Play.

A
Antonius_S 19.12.19

TheMonstaBoy
This can happen when R* preziraet server, it usually lasts from 15 minutes to an hour!

ClevoGame
Servers can be updated at any time, day or night! But as You noticed, this usually happens after 00 GMT

S
Sphinxx69 19.12.19

Your last save failed to load from the cloud servers rockstar - this error started to pop up quite often when entering the online session. Before everything was super, it gave out 1-2 times during the game in GTA5, but now it happens very often, who knows what to do? Anyone have a similar problem there?

J
JonyN5 19.12.19

also shows often , but do not care how, just peresypaju online and all.

S
Seit-aziz Kurtumerov 19.12.19

Sphinxx69
I think the next days will fix it
PS calm liturgical, all correct :)

t
tunechi29 19.12.19

and the problem with problems. signs...

A
AmoralishKa 19.12.19

tunechi29
fixed already.

d
demothen 19.12.19

These Rockstar as usual fix one thing, another will break. Question marks in socialclub fixed, but now for some reason in story mode the map is closed as if I never passed, although the labels on the map are available.

n
nat.mih 19.12.19

demothen
This was before this update. Also sometimes missing the map (looks like nerazvijena), some markers and outline. This bug was after the previous update. Noticed that is buggy is basically auto saving in story mode. Load the normal save, there will be all OK.

M
Marvelosi 19.12.19

Very often it was to fly? Who knows when correct?

A
AngerFirst1 19.12.19

How to solve this problem?
Appeared after the last upgrade in size ~16MB.
To wait tried, game reinstalled, antivirus and filewall disconnected. Nothing helped.
Your last save failed to load from the cloud servers Rockstar. Please try again later. Return to Grand Theft Auto V.
Your save data could not be loaded from the Rockstar cloud servers at this time. Returning to Grand Theft Auto V

Spoiler

A
AngerFirst1 19.12.19

Nik210
brad turns out to be crap was not, and now have to wait up to an hour to play :/

N
Neytrons 19.12.19

AngerFirst1
get used to it

A
Anomel Suna 19.12.19

a cloud server?!!hmm... Why do I not sync?

M
MrRiddler 19.12.19

AngerFirst1
Response:Restart the Steam client.
Then restart the computer.

A
Anton Shevlyakov 19.12.19

Guys help when I go in gta online wrote: your last save failed to load from the cloud servers rockstar. What to do?

N
Nik210 19.12.19

Anton Shevlyakov
What to do?
browsing the forum in search of the same topics