3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JC23 19.12.19 06:40 am

The problem with the game settings since last update (Red Dead Redemption 2)

I have a problem after the last update. I turned off the game AutoSave at a time. Later I decided to turn it back on, there was a message to restart the game to save the settings (interestingly, before the update this was not and this was maintained without rebooting the game) and after a restart it turned out that nothing has changed. Did not help neither reset nor set the default. Every time pop up the message about rebooting and after the reboot everything looked the same. Then I deleted the file profilesettings, the game created a new file with default settings and auto-save worked. BUT! there was another problem. Now, to change any settings in the game, for example, audio settings, or disable vibration on the controller, which I could not fell (note that I play on PC), etc., every time a message appears to restart, after which nothing changes. In the end I restored the old profilesettings. And now I have completely no AutoSave. Other settings even have to touch don't want to.
It turns out that the game was broken after 8гигового update (!). Amazing!
Question: has anyone experienced this? As with all of this now? Are there any ideas how to fix this and what is this game?
No wonder, then, that one of the biggest gaming companies in the world, with multi-million dollar budget and games with a focus on online, no forum, no community Manager nor any coherent tech support, no feed-Beck at all.
2 Comments
Sort by:
P
POLKOVNIK2005 19.12.19

JC23
I have no such problem, as before a reboot is required only after changing some graphics settings API for example and now. And to change on/off vibration, sound, nothing is overloaded.
Support and latest update
Спойлерhttps://support.rockstargames.com/articles/360040486473/RDR2-Title-Update-1-15-Notes-PS4-Xbox-One-PC-Stadia

J
JC23 19.12.19

POLKOVNIK2005
so after this most recent update I got it started. before that everything was fine. graphical settings are at least the xml file that you can edit yourself, but other settings do not, all sacharine and simple Notepad will not open. otherwise, the problems would not be. no hex-editor is open))