3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zhenya Aksenov 19.12.19 06:40 am

The game will not be PS-men (Fallout 76)

Todd Howard said in an interview yesterday that the NPC people in the game will not be just robots, people will only players that have come from shelters. So if the plot of the game and will it be tied to the robots who survived the war. So the logic should be that after 20 years people should not be. How do you feel about the fact that in the game, if there will be quests and story, then they will be tied to the robots?
29 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kurer iz Vegasa 19.12.19

Terrible attitude, and even offline play is impossible.

n
nickroma7 19.12.19

I do not belong, I will wait for the next number part, not this time Bethesda

G
Golova Niksona 19.12.19

Stuffing - never never mentioned. And not dilute whining ahead of time, it looks funny.

It's the same with Fallout quests and construction, just pridelannym online.

Z
Zhenya Aksenov 19.12.19

Head Of Nixon
But and said, want to throw the interview and the moment where he starts to talk?

Z
Zhenya Aksenov 19.12.19

Those who do not believe here is the link to the interview and begin to watch and listen to Todd Howard with 6:00 minutes
Spoiler

G
Golova Niksona 19.12.19

Eugene Aksyonov
Go ahead. Only I'll throw an article which says otherwise:
www.kanobu.ru/news/amp/e3-2018-pervyij-gejmplej-fallout-76-ne-mmo-no-s-onlajnom-405368/

And so please now tell me how gash the storyline campaign without PS? The answer is: nothing.

Uncle Todd probably had in mind that some opponents like the raiders will replace real players. All.

Z
Zhenya Aksenov 19.12.19

Head Of Nixon
Come on, let's see who says rather, canobie or Todd Howard

Z
Zhenya Aksenov 19.12.19

Head Of Nixon
At the top of the video, look to make sure

N
NightHawkreal 19.12.19

Will, on the whole world of players is still not enough.

G
Golova Niksona 19.12.19

Eugene Aksyonov
It is clearly not you. Because what you wrote out of context.

Z
Zhenya Aksenov 19.12.19

Head Of Nixon
I wrote what he said Todd Howard, on the discussion people

G
Golova Niksona 19.12.19

Eugene Aksyonov
You wrote nonsense, taken out of context, which simply can not be implemented. It is impossible to do completely without NPCs, if the game has quests and a story campaign.

Z
Zhenya Aksenov 19.12.19

Head Of Nixon
Did you ever see what I wrote, I wrote that in General all the NPCs will not, I wrote that there will be as he said himself Todd Howard NPC-human and there will be NPCs in the form of robots monsters and etc

G
Golova Niksona 19.12.19

Eugene Aksyonov
Duck what then is the problem? It's all the same Fallout, just a cardboard doodles-PS has partially replaced the real Boobs. As for me - only better.

Z
Zhenya Aksenov 19.12.19

Head Of Nixon
For me no, I was just wondering what people think about the fact that the game will not be PS-people, and the rest will be NPCs, people are only players.

Z
Zhenya Aksenov 19.12.19

Head Of Nixon
My discussion was not called whining because of the lack of NPCs-humans in the game

B
BarackKamacho 19.12.19

I actually in this way do not really understand who will give quests in the game if there are no people of NPS,however, if human NPC really will not and will only robots,then I will postpone this game to the far and dusty drawer for it is simply not imagine how you can play someone if you don't interact with anyone

S
Setesh 19.12.19

If this is true - sorry, minus one I'm interested in the game

s
stalkerpeshkov 19.12.19

Well, if it really is going to be Left4Dead with Kraft, then no NPC is quite real. However, it is unlikely or even almost crazy to do folic without NPC (although they can be replaced, for example, a Bulletin Board with which players can pick up tasks).

Let's wait and see. One hell I will be playing fallout and scrolls and any other game from Bethesda.

R
RikoChiko 19.12.19

I mean after 20 years people should not be.