3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arseniy Taskin 19.12.19 06:41 am

The problem with extra mission \"It seems easy\" by Alma Diaz (Mafia 3)

Help I have a problem, I'm trying to pass the mission and there will need to steal a truck with a trailer, but when I come there are no truck no enemies, who can already faced
13 Comments
Sort by:
W
WWQ 19.12.19

Arseniy Taskin
extra missions allow you to increase the income from the businesses , if you come on a mission, and it was empty , then the maximum revenue , capture new business and zones , then it will be all good.

A
Arseniy Taskin 19.12.19

WWQ
And how can you seize a business without the main missions?

I
Ioannn 19.12.19

Arseniy Taskin
And what mission you last passed from the scene?

P
Plotva of Rivia 19.12.19

I have the same thing only with a boat. Job to steal a boat. Come back and he was gone. Although the label is

W
WWQ 19.12.19

all right , turn on the brain

k
kokoz80 19.12.19

All to increase income to the maximum and in the story collect a gathering,I was also, has label and there's nothing Burke were gone,I improvised Vito had a job but didn't have the mark,go through the story and all will appear

T
Tomas Freeze 19.12.19

I still hang icons marivanny and truck but arriving at these places there is nothing and no one,I XS this is a bug or not.

g
gura.denisov 19.12.19

GUYS TELL ME WHERE IS DRUZHESTVENNY BASE IF YOU CAN SCREEN ON THE MAP

a
atmaROZ 19.12.19

I have with these missions the same schools. On the spot icons neither people nor truck nor the boat. The game is buggy apparently, since many have similar. But not always, sometimes the missions become normal on time is not necessary. And not only with these problems are in the game, when something works crookedly.

n
normalnyy chelovek 19.12.19

WWQ
Hah, always yelling with such people, look at the other comments, maybe it's just you okay? Turn on your brain.
I spawn a trailer but no truck, and where to get a truck I'll never know, tell me who knows.

y
yar1097 19.12.19

All missions from the assistants of the gang can go as many times as the businesses you gave this band. For example, given the 2 Irish business, so it will be possible to bring 2 trucks. After 2 to place labels additional tasks will be nothing, until you give this band another business. Also with the Italians and Haitians.

B
Borya14 19.12.19

How to perform 3 point Businesses are getting max. income task It's kind of hard?
And then where to go is not clear,the path not draw tasks not visible on the map.

B
Blackwolf365 20.01.23

WWQ
yoga in you