3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mishka Tyzhnev 19.12.19 06:41 am

How to return the horse? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Good health. Tamed Arabian horse and that's not luck, fell on her from the cliff, died, and after I spawn near another horse. Rode back to tame, but a new horse did not appear.
How to be?
12 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemiades 19.12.19

Bear Tignes
To remember.

S
Sanek1971 19.12.19

Ride back and catch a new or old sohranyalku run where she's alive

M
Mishka Tyzhnev 19.12.19

Sanek1971
She beats again? Because when he ran back, she wasn't there

M
Mishka Tyzhnev 19.12.19

Nemiades
Crushed a pint for the repose of

S
Sanek1971 19.12.19

Bear Tignes
Yes, write that if you came and it is not, then there are two options like. First, get a story and come later for her. And second, if you came here and it is not, it is recommended to remain there and out of the game (from the launcher). Then go again and it should appear not far from you, maybe a few times so will need to do. They say that it works with all animals.

d
dilat 19.12.19

Yesterday I shot in the store on policemen - the horse was on the street. It is also there to shoot? Because after spawn, instead of the horses there stupidly on the ground lay the saddle

M
Mishka Tyzhnev 19.12.19

Sanek1971
Thank you for the info. About to re-read. It did not help. Passed a dozen jobs, the story must go.

A
An__ei 19.12.19

Went to the game , played , went , did save to the desktop because if the horse disappears it is not saved in save games (not all). And all play don't worry .

M
Mishka Tyzhnev 19.12.19

In General, after a dozen missions, story and side effects. And other three hours, returned to the lake. The horse was in place. Tamed happy now)

S
Sanek1971 19.12.19

Bear Tignes
All the stable Arab to score, I have two and one bonus, they want a third Arab, red, beautiful color, but until the second time I can't find it

B
Brovot 19.12.19

Pray God remember and go to look for a new:)

P
PeaJI4eJI 19.12.19

Bear Tignes
Buy in new stables,there as dirt,I have Yes to 4 beast-2 elite,one nakota and foxtrotter Rishi,would fit more,bought another foxtrotter white-black,but it is only in Blackwater in the stables,where you urinate immediately(until you get through the story)-the red zone.