3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
manels 19.12.19 06:41 am

What the Bloody Harvest? (Borderlands 3)

What the Bloody Harvest? Maurice no the quest does not. Videos on YouTube can be seen that the person goes to Maurice with a job. Where and how to access this DLC? Whether this mission is actually on the pirates? The campaign mode itself is already finished, and a new passage began.
7 Comments
Sort by:
a
ashleyalicia 19.12.19

its convenient location
It was a Halloween event that lasted until 5 December

After the event at 20:00 GMT (5 December) enemies in Borderlands 3 will cease to be possessed by ghosts from the game lost location Hell Hole and in her boss Captain Fear, it will not be able to do to achieve events and receive special rewards, players will no longer drop legendary items of the thematic set, and you will no longer drop items-anointed with the effect of Fear. But, importantly, all cosmetics, all legendary and all those anointed with the fear that you have already got, will stay with you and you will be able to use them!

6 Dec until 02:00 GMT will be available to new hot fix for Borderlands 3. In this update, say goodbye to Bloody Harvest, are seeing a nerf Amarah, and stop falling for the card at some locations (but not in Cairne Midnight, there are fences and no).

m
manels 19.12.19

ashleyalicia
That is, I have this quest does to not can?

m
manels 19.12.19

ashleyalicia
And another question, if you know. Was it even available this quest for piratok single?

V
Vyxyxol 19.12.19

its convenient location
And the Battle with the Gods in as Origins is available on the pirates? So it is here.

m
manels 19.12.19

Muskrat
That is, pirates, Bo-Bo?! DP Goodies not bummer! Disorder!!! The capitalists, their mother, Morgan said, and held the head on. ?

a
ashleyalicia 19.12.19

its convenient location
The pirates broke the 1.0 version, if it is hacked version 1.05 I think all these nishtyaki can be activated, at least skins and four legendary harvest. The same thing happened to the second Board, the final break-in was added to pirates buns of Halloween as well as all other events.

m
manels 19.12.19

ashleyalicia
Let's wait and hope.