3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
04Korez 19.12.19 06:41 am

What will happen if you capture all outposts? (Far Cry 3)

In the game a bunch of outposts with pirates and mercenaries, after capture in their place will come the natives...
And if you still capture outposts there will generally be at least some remnants of pirates and mercenaries?
9 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nurp 19.12.19

If you capture all the outposts, then they will be captured. Something like this )))

J
JoKeRD07 19.12.19

04Korez
You say maladets and you will be able to move around the map, that's all

04Korez 19.12.19

Nurp
I know that they will be captured do you think I've created a theme?
I mean the map will be at least some enemies

m
maxxim1891 19.12.19

04Korez
After you capture all the outposts, they will all be captured by you accordingly. Don't thank

N
Nurp 19.12.19

04Korez wrote:
I know that they will be captured do you think I've created a theme?
I mean the map will be at least some enemies
1. What question - such answer. Learn to ask questions, not to get the respective answers.
2. But not a lot.

04Korez 19.12.19

Nurp
1. Learn to read carefully what is written. The first time I have written properly I did not know that there is no need to razzhovyvat as small children

F
FileCrasher 19.12.19

04Korez
Cm. here.
After the liberation (not capture) all of the outposts will open all the side missions. Pirates and mercenaries still will meet on the Islands, but only on foot patrols (pairs) and the remaining not completed missions.

N
Nurp 19.12.19

04Korez wrote:
1. Learn to read carefully what is written. The first time I have written properly I did not know that there is no need to razzhovyvat as small children
04Korez wrote:
And if you still capture outposts there will generally be at least some remnants of pirates and mercenaries?
... outposts in the occupied remnants of the pirates and mercenaries will not )))

S
Sergey Makarov 17.11.21

04Korez
Krch it seems not, but I remember a couple of places where pirates and mercenaries will walk
1: the bay where we went to rescue Lisa there will sometimes be compared to pirates (heavy ones do not spawn)
2: the sawmill where we blew up the warehouse also pirates (we will have to search from memory!) And Leopards and cassowaries often spawn, but there are hostages who will give money for rescue
(Attention leopards can pick up)
3: my favorite bunker of mercenaries next to one of the outposts I saw there ordinary ones, those who like to run, even a couple of times heavy and flamethrowers, well, there is no need