3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HunterFG 20.12.19 08:30 pm

The problem with the resolution (Dark Souls 3)

The problem with the resolution. When setting any resolution (I have a 1600*900) the screen is a label (out of range and numbers). In other games this problem was not. I have an old monitor, only VGA input so I had to put an adapter, but before everything worked and I could get in. The GTX 1050ti, drivers, updated dx also.
4 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morgan Yu 20.12.19

HunterFG
If I remember correctly the DS3 doesn't support this resolution, it is necessary to dig in the configs

D
Ded MastDay 20.12.19

HunterFG
Perhaps the problem with the refresh rate of the screen. Try to limit fps=60 using nvidiaInspector, or run the game in a window. Or in the Nvidia control panel, enable the tick - the Substitution of the scaling mode set by games and programs. But in this matter.. it is Time to change the monitor. He was replaced by Monique only this year when I took a new vidyuhi. VGA is not supported, and non-standard resolution is also a problem in many games.

M
Morgan Yu 20.12.19

Svetoslav
VGA is supported everywhere. In here the resolution of the monitor - no

D
Ded MastDay 20.12.19

ImGabeNewell
I mean, Nvidia graphics cards, starting with the 10 series, the owner of which is the vehicle, do not have interface connectivity VGA (D-Sub), And the use of an adapter, to convert the digital signal to analog and back, it's essentially a crutch, between the monitor and graphics card.