3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fillerman 20.12.19 08:30 pm

Information about the game (World of Warplanes)

Write here everything you know about World of Warplanes, lay out screenshots, Express their opinion and what you expect from a game...me personally the game is very interested.
74 Comments
Sort by:
D
DiLouk 20.12.19

Developed By Studio "Lesta". Ie Wargaming.net only monitors their activities and manages the process. WG main force is still concentrated in World of Tanks.
At the moment there is a stage of alpha test. Alpha testers that were the same at WoT.

The aircraft are divided into classes, each with their own tasks. They can upgrade the engines, weapons, etc..
Hit different parts of the aircraft can lead to equipment failure, like the collapse of the wings or a stalled engine.
The battle will take place in different locations, about 10 square kilometers. Be controlled take-off and landing. One who bad land - fall on the repair :)
Will be masking in the clouds, the sun and even in the blind zones of the aircraft (tanks have a 360 degree view, here with realistic limitations).
The capture of the base will turn into the destruction of the base.
The machines will be operated by the AI.
Device management - not confirmed only by the handlebars. Mouse, keyboard, joystick and gamepads - are already supported.

PS overheard on the radio point blank. For what it's worth.

D
Dark knight Sparda 20.12.19

DiLouk
You're only in WoT the PTA involved?

D
DiLouk 20.12.19

fratellodon-darkangel1667
Yeah.

K
Krisalven 20.12.19

What is the game at all

K
Knight0888 20.12.19

I think it will be good.
Although I will not be broken off on 2 games at once

S
SAORGA 20.12.19

Have a gut feeling that the imbalance will be zichichi and early. Here in this case will be more stability :)

1372809 20.12.19

N0 and to write? no still or anything!

D
DiLouk 20.12.19

HezoX
Yes, you N0!

World of Warplanes gameplay similar to World of Tanks, the previous project of the Belarusian company: players participate in matches with a length of 10-15 minutes, earn prizes 6аллы and spend them to buy new combat vehicles and equipment. Enhances the similarity of the business model of free-to-play.

However, the range of equipment in World of Warplanes will be more noticeable than in World of Tanks. Wargaming.net plans to increase the number of ground vehicles to 400, and the air — at least until 2000-3000.

Planes and tanks will hardly meet on one battlefield, however, the Belarusians intend to associate them in the "clan wars" on the global map. However, the development is not itself Wargaming.net and the Kyiv division of Lesta Studio, which she entered into a long-term strategic partnership in April of this year.

1372809 20.12.19

DiLouk
Yes, you N0!

C
Comrad_Fobos 20.12.19

Lesta has no relation to this game and timber its unannounced project.

A
Andrew GUNgster 20.12.19

Somebody already sent a request to beta test? I think, tomorrow to send, you might get lucky to get.

Looked at screenshots: the graphics are very reminiscent of birds of prey, and the name of the game too. If the gameplay is interesting, I will take from tanks.

D
Dark knight Sparda 20.12.19

Sent the request.

D
DiLouk 20.12.19

Andrew GUNgster
Where are you going to send the application?? Give a reference, but I don't know O_o

A
Andrew GUNgster 20.12.19

http://www.gaijin.ru/ru/games/worldofplanes/beta_test/

E
Einheri 20.12.19

Andrew GUNgster
=)

D
DiLouk 20.12.19

Andrew GUNgster
It's a DIFFERENT game :)
Well, there I had been sent the request :)

C
Colt 1911 45 Calibra 20.12.19

It would be nice to her test, and that can worthwhile and out.

A
Andrew GUNgster 20.12.19

Oh, and to celebrate, I not looked that lacks a War in the title, sorry)), then we will wait, when will the application throw.

K
Kelt 20.12.19

Kirill Mal spoke yesterday in an interview at Ural steel - integration 1 game to another - can occur when children only =) Though - he also mentioned - what was initially intended - for example to cause the battles in Ledger units air mercenaries, in the case of the suppression of the rebellion in the province) And they will be flying aces)

A
Andrew GUNgster 20.12.19

Not found in the subject of this information, pulled from the forum HERE:

Here's a little copy-paste from the site goha.ru :

Compilation announced at this time
1. Development of the game is a third-party Studio Lesta

2. The game will be integrated with WoT on several levels:
a) General account (shared login, shared "Golden" account, General free experience, total gold consumables like chocolates)
b) a Common global map, the province will perform the role of a ground. While the tankers will fight for territory pilots will fight for the airfields, the clans of the tanks will have to negotiate with the clans of the flyers, and Vice versa. Tankers will be able to help pilots in combat mounting anti-aircraft guns, the pilots, in turn, will help the air raids of stormtroopers.

3. The gameplay will be virtually copy WoT, pumps airplanes, put new engines, weapons and fight.

4. Planes in the game period 30s-50s, like the tanks in WoT (those that bolt to the first jet)

5. The game will feature 7 Nations: USA, USSR, UK, Italy, Germany, Japan, France (not yet clear what will be in the release)

6. The planes will be divided into 3 classes
a) Fighters (single-engine) - the role: the conquest of the air and cover
b) Heavy Fighters (twin-engine) - role: strike force, to strike a blow and smash the enemy aircraft wing cover up the bombers, but the light fighters can easily take it less maneuverable vehicles in the tail
C) attack - the role: working on the enemy base
d) the Bombers managed bots

7. Instead of a standard capture the base before the players will be standing goal to destroy it

8. The game will also be mode with bots, a kind of mission where one side will have to defend flying bombers, and the other to destroy them

9. The card will be 12x12 km.

10. The third person

11. The damage model is combined zonal + hits, the wings of the aircraft fall off and so on.

12. The number of players in battle 15x15 or 12x12

13. Clouds will affect visibility, as the bushes in WoT

14. Aircraft start in the air, after the battle you will land for that spec. bonus

15. It is possible that tank (World of Tanks Players) will be able to place on defending the provinces of NPC controlled anti-aircraft guns for protection against aircraft

16. To control the plane it will be possible with the joystick

17. Gadgets for tanks like vibronically on a chair and airplanes

18. The game will be available on the ftp model

19. The development is in the winter

20. Alpha test began in the summer of

21. Engine again BigWorld

Who that thinks about it?