3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
5Feak 20.12.19 08:34 pm

Crashes without error at the approach to the cave Rocher (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Pass the mission Hunting for younger. Are at the stage when already went to all his institutions without the assistance of Cleaver (visited him after what quest and Gang of Novigrad stuck at the stage of Think about the offer... without the marker, and at all of the choices Geralt meets Is your personal). Come to the cave, which sits Rocher to meet this guy comes and says that there's No Roche, and the game crashes without an error. Are there any ideas besides loading an earlier save, because you'll lose about 10 hours of gameplay (and life)?
16 Comments
Sort by:
f
fonzo102 20.12.19

What mods do you have installed?

5Feak 20.12.19

fonzo102
On the fast travel from any point, the automatic use of oils and a complete experience for quests

f
fonzo102 20.12.19

5Feak
have you tried to remove them?

5Feak 20.12.19

fonzo102
Yeah, didn't help

f
fonzo102 20.12.19

I'll tell you for sure...I also have fast travel and car use oils stood when I passed!! but the experience for the quests was not, and it's all right

5Feak 20.12.19

fonzo102
Checked file integrity through steam. He downloaded the missing file but did not solved the problem.

f
fonzo102 20.12.19

5Feak
Try an earlier loading

k
kvitos 20.12.19

Well, you can just try to reinstalati game saving saves

5Feak 20.12.19

kvitos
I have nothing else, we will try

f
fonzo102 20.12.19

5Feak
then accomplish your goal!! OK?

5Feak 20.12.19

fonzo102
Required)

5Feak 20.12.19

fonzo102
As expected - not helped :(

5Feak 20.12.19

SOLVED! (I hope that will help people with similar problem)

Night good forum, tell a lot of manipulation, which cranked.
Decided to buy the torrent game version not stimovsky 1.32 and 1.31, thinking that maybe the problem. The actual game 1.31 patch cannot play save the older version, telling us about it in plain language. On the nexus there is a modification (1.32 to 1.31), replacing literally ten files, rewind the steam version from 1.32 to 1.31. The author recommended to backup the replaced files, and then I thought: If you can roll back these files from 1.32 to 1.31, is it possible to do the reverse by them, but from the folder steam? Answer: you CAN. Actually, plug-in files from steam files (specified by the author) to pirate it and get the 1.32 patch. Successfully loaded your save game, because the versions are the same, enter the cave without errors. Make a save, on a separate socket. Run stimovsky version, are loaded(we haven't even rolled back) and get an absolutely running the game. Good luck to everyone and a little more imagination :)

m
minooz 20.12.19

5Feak
Something I'm confused. You have stim 1.32 and you downloaded the pirates of 1.31. Took the files from stimovsky version and upgrade them to version pirates of 1.32. Preserved in the pirates and loaded into stimuli. After that, the error disappeared. Ie due to the fact that you installed the mods the game would crash.
It was easier to remove all replaced and added files mods and perekashivaet the incentive game.

5Feak 20.12.19

minooz
I wrote about that on its own, and using NexusModManager'and removed fashion - did not help
Removed the game and put a completely clean too
The cause was never identified, but found a solution

m
minooz 20.12.19

5Feak
Manually necessary. Direct from the folder of the game all too much. Or an entire folder. And it is strange how it turns out.