3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rak228 20.12.19 08:35 pm

Error 00001 (Far Cry 5)

So buy on torrents furs Skru 5 I watched the little system the incentive and it seems my PC is suitable.
Launch and crashes Error 00001

Can this be solved somehow?
I heard about the emulator SSE4.2
33 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xyepepo 20.12.19

Yes, the flag hanging. Fucking dryer, whole brain sucked already, and that change is not good money in that shit hollow would not be desirable absolutely

V
Vladislav Bulenok 20.12.19

Friends ask they have solved the problem

A
Ashley33 20.12.19

Still hanging on the flag version of the emulator latest 8.16.0-2018-01-30. Any other ideas?

S
Straic84 20.12.19

Ashley33
Yes, what at the moment may be ideas, solutions only 2 or new hardware, or patch, if at all. All known software methods to get around this not working.

A
Ashley33 20.12.19

Straic.84
I'll explain - example ФФ15. She went out and hasn't earned fanaah. The support we were saying about the fact that our systems are not draw. Then there is the way you start with the emulator and we started playing pirates. Litsuha was not even the emulsion - black screen at startup, after a few minutes of flight. Then, 3 weeks later after the release, there was a way to run using the same emulsion, but with the dance with the stop process, the prescription of the cmd process id and the subsequent continuation of the run - so went and litsuha. Well there is the patch arrived, although it was not needed. That's why I'm asking - it's been more than a month - what are the developments on the launch ФК5? Maybe a new way, maybe a new version of the emulator (it is strange that did not work), and maybe a version without denovi (which supposedly only locks the start) - to me any info will do, but no, that is very strange that few people are interested ФК5?

S
Straic84 20.12.19

Ashley33
Not that interested in, just all the known methods that work with other games don't work here. And yet nothing came up.

A
Ashley33 20.12.19

Okay, not that I'm happy, but the answer I was expecting - so far, working way no waiting. I apologize for molestation

D
Denis Balyk 20.12.19

I helped

A
Ashley33 20.12.19

First, Boyan (this method was tried on the day of release. Secondly, he VIDOS - the dude and Grifoni that we could not give a damn about obviously, and I haven't seen fen on 8 cores)) and third - person in VIDOS himself says - I did not help, I will continue to look. So there is helped me?

S
Straic84 20.12.19

Ashley33
Possible solution would be to release updated versions of Intel® Software Development Emulator, but it is not present and when will be released is unclear.

S
STALKER 20.12.19

Hi all, in short, everything is clear. Developed bolt lozhili on those who have a problem with percent! I have a Hairdryer 970 and I have it over a fucking game is not going to change! Build the fucking game on the old engine and force people to update the computer! Tries went developed! Snickering at the edge!

V
Voltage3276 20.12.19

What to do if computer does not recognize as sde .exe?

P
P_s_y_c_h_o 18.03.22

eeduard3008
And what to do if everything is done but the splash screen of the game starts and nothing else