3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 20.12.19 08:36 pm

Melee (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Mr. Cho, the balance delivered? Or Luke is still far more powerful than any melee weapons?
24 Comments
Sort by:
G
Golova Niksona 20.12.19

fdsklf0ds88890
In General, how would damage or other types of guns depends on the equipment, yeah.

N
NoneOne2010 20.12.19

Not noticed any imbalanced. From the bow on a PC personally, I did not even shoot comfortably sight breaks. So the stab in the back with a big damage.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 20.12.19

Head Of Nixon
NoneOne2010
Well, Yes. I at that time did not understand everything, because the mechanics of combat is not much penetrated. Here's an example:

Others fight in those patches were impossible to shoot the Archer. Simply unrealistic. The damage the bow inflicts on the crowd of enemies, milesnick max 1 Celje could cause.

z
zolthan 20.12.19

Refer to logic. Suppose that you are an infantryman in copper armor, the thickness of the shell which is 3mm (at the time it was considered medium armor) and a helmet with the same front-line thickness.
The first option:
I'm a foot soldier with the same armor and a copper sword, length 55cm, width 13.5 cm. I put you slashing blow on the helmet from top to bottom. The result: you have a concussion, and a nasty dent on the helmet. My sword is hopelessly flawed.
I'm a foot soldier with the same armor and a copper spear, with a shaft length of 150cm, the length of the head of 20cm and a width of 13.5 cm. tip I put to you has passed stabbing blow in breast. The result: a Spear is ruined, you have a slight penetrating wound in the chest (3-5cm deep), your armor hole. When considering what additional protection are the ribs and chest, to my heart I never got to do this, a penetrating wound of about 10cm depth.
The second variant:
I'm a Archer, armed with a yew slight bow and arrows with copper tips with a total weight of 250 grams. The force of the tension of this bow is approximately 150-170кг, the arrow speed at the height of about 12m/s. You're standing at a distance of 50m from me, I release an arrow in your head. The arrow reaches you (rounding) for 3-4S. Provided that I got, thanks to the shape of the tip of the arrow pierces your face, and a rear wall of the helmet, the tip shows you the back of your head. The result: you're dead.
With the same conditions I shoot you in the chest. The arrow pierces your chest and gets stuck in the spine. Considering the shape of the tip and torque when you hit the arrow breaks your heart to ribbons.
Remind that Syrian and Persian bows could pierce right through a Roman legionary in full battle armor from a distance of 50 yards (about 40 meters), and the English longbows pierced the same Legionnaire with the same result from the distance of two hundred yards.

Question. Where did you here the imbalance found? Ranged weapons will almost always be more powerful than melee.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 20.12.19

zolthan
Not that that even in militia all yuzayut bow. They say it is easier to roll and Vastu shot in the face than the sword to use. Where did you see that archers in melee fight?

z
zolthan 20.12.19

fdsklf0ds88890
In combat builds archers always stood second or third row) If the enemy system will run the first line of infantry that was left to the archers: to Run or just die heroically?

A
ArXangel_ann 20.12.19

I passed the first time for Alexios, made him malesnica. So the damage there awesome, if not leaping from one weapon to another and upgrade that one. I swung the sword + fire (power, duration, and intensity) + ring of chaos. In the end, the ring+2 strike captain there. Can we add to that the slow time + engraving to the rear impact. Remains then just alternately spam ring+fire, slowing+fire+entry from the back. Died in battle for a hundred passes, no Archer (second passage for Cassandra) that I could not achieve. Archer more running around than actually fighting.
The armor itself must be chosen accordingly. With the latest patch and I've put it on now probably milesnick do all the tear, if it is to pump and fire the guns separately

S
SPR1GGAN 20.12.19

coach narcotic all on a bow ,put top armor on the bow with crits and damage all things,stumbles garnirovat cheto and I imbovosti Luca felt

G
Golova Niksona 20.12.19

fdsklf0ds88890
And that's all? In this video you can see that for 1 little fight people pissed away all filled cells abilities, although he could use 1 of the abilities of the killer, and to take out all 4 enemies at once ordinary and it would cost only 1 cell.

Dizbalans at the level of how do I spend all the energy at once

f
fdsklf0ds88890 20.12.19

Head Of Nixon
Don't understand what you mean. You live the whole look, not the first 30 seconds.

m
mmarkiz 20.12.19

Head Of Nixon
What can I say) I set hero to defense and stats under soldier, as a weapon with stats under soldier and engraving respectively, Crete Yes the power of fire , the hunter is nothing, only the basic all) In this course, when hit in the head, but there are no problems in this game even in a crowd of enemies, all brought to just two, and if using a devastating shot mercenaries with two shots fall, some and 1 reinforced enough)

x
xStriiim 20.12.19

hahahaha the balance they are looking for in this shitty boevka)) Endlessly to shred people in Netophah, shoot in the head and only hurt Maleh Only Dodge and bounce. Is it all games will be done only for children and teenagers

j
jgoodwin89 20.12.19

xStriiim
I see the game you are playing.

j
jgoodwin89 20.12.19

ArXangel_ann
Don't know what it was before the patch, but the fire is just a fire. The actual set of Agamemnon decides. Plus the sword is 40% of the intensity of the fire (can't remember the name but falls with a kind of mercenary) with an engraved continuous fire, plus the bow with fire arrows, plus a fiery Mace. Chaos rings is enough to kill a group of enemies, if not immediately, as burning.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 20.12.19

jgoodwin89
Yeah. And it looks like you have something castwise rubbing his hands together. At least animations. Reminds Satie animations caste of some sort of L2. This is not melee, and some shit.

j
jgoodwin89 20.12.19

fdsklf0ds88890

This animation is at least there. In the Witcher the first was at least some animation on the subject was, but the fighting there is literally a style zaklika to death, in the third - do not and this review makes melee bad in it. In TES there was no animation on the subject at all. What quibbling, then?

m
mmarkiz 20.12.19

jgoodwin89
I store the wand was bought as a second weapon purely for buns, 50 % of the power of fire at SW bojcovskij, the ring of chaos in General was megakit)

D
Delphis 20.12.19

no, balance is not all in pvp running around with bows and shooting one-shot phenomenon. What balance do you expect in a pve game?

A
ArXangel_ann 20.12.19

jgoodwin89
Well what I say - milesnick puts packs, Archer never dreamed of. Of course, if using and Archer ring of chaos, all strongly simplified. But the chaos from the branches of a warrior, like a flame of Hephaestus.Well, here someone says that the Archer rips and milesnick no...

D
Denis Shundrik 20.12.19

All the same, bow vasotec everything and everyone