3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tipaul 20.12.19 08:36 pm

Bug in Dead city [Is the solution] (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Guys, faced with such a problem in the Dead city. Sugars sending mercenaries to pick up the package, and at a meeting with the informant, after a conversation, he hits me, I lose consciousness. Then I see the doctor, and then my game freezes and departure. How to fix the bug?? tell me fix...

Version: 1.3002

Error code:
Expression : m_available_count
Function : CID_Generator::tfGetID
File : x:\stalker\xray-svn-tr unk\xr_3da\xrgame\id_genera tor.h
Line : 92
Description : Not enough IDs
11 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 20.12.19

Tipul
Looked online your mistake - the answer is funny, supposedly cured by disabling antivirus. Try it, maybe it is.

T
Tipaul 20.12.19

nestrbob
Alas, it is not! Throws anyway. Is KIS 2013.
By the way, I was throwing about 5 seconds when I come to consciousness. During this time I even managed to talk to the doctor, but then again freezes the picture and the flight... ie there is no departure from my actions of the character, but by the time passes a certain time (about 5 sec) and departure.
Many sites I searched, but found nothing. Will have to wait or fix (although if the problem is not common, it can and it will) or you can delete it and play another mod. Alas((

By the way, the problem in this file: xrCore.dll
I tried to put another file but the game won't even start!

n
nestrbob 20.12.19

Tipul
I have this crap was in the bag at the dump, but my game crashes in exactly 15sec. The decision was one to escape and make a new save game until you run the entire location. Then when entering the junkyard, everything was fine. What is the timer working? It is not clear. Try also to manage to survive before the flight and see what happens.

T
Tipaul 20.12.19

nestrbob
Alas does not work(

Q
Q100o 20.12.19

Tipul
Guys, faced with such a problem in the Dead city. Sugars sending mercenaries to pick up the package, and at a meeting with the informant, after a conversation, he hits me, I lose consciousness. Then I see the doctor, and then my game freezes and departure. How to fix the bug?? tell me the fix... I Found how to continue!!!money too much, it was reduced to four digit values and gone!!!

T
Tipaul 20.12.19

Q100o
You're a wizard. It worked))) thank you)))

P
Partizanow 20.12.19

how to reduce?

n
nestrbob 20.12.19

Partizanow
Buy all in a row.

S
Strazh611 20.12.19

good day! really need help for S. T. A. L. K. E. R.-N.With.+DMX 1.3.5+OOP.MA.To . when you first enter the dead city and catch a systematic departure. log :
Expression : BI_NONE!=f_bones.back()Function : P_build_Shell
File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrGame
\PhysicsShell.cpp
Line : 131
Description : wrong fixed bone
please help

M
Mister Chuvak 20.12.19

Judging by the departure of some object wrong/curve bone. In the best case, you need to unzip all.spawn and search and edit a jamb there.

S
Stas Konechnyy 20.12.19

People Hello, help faced with this problem in the fashion of a Stalker photographer. In the dead city when you have to save the German scientists found out , everyone ran to the exit as one character and remained stuck. Tried a lot of rage reboot not out of character ka rested on the wall does so.