3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 20.12.19 08:38 pm

Lone rod in the Old sycamore - spell can you? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

The people in the location of the Old sycamore, the dead woman's body, and shies away next to the rod. I understand that the dog, her how to spell can?
17 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xaum 20.12.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Try scrolls poispolzovat the type of remove curse, razvitiya magic. But I think vryat it can spell.... In her notes it was written about a dog?

K
Kovboy belomor 20.12.19

Haim
No but it's kind of like whether a collar or that, that says Bertha. In that case I kasliwal and removing curses and magic dispelled, attacks. And wobbles no one touches.

D
DrLobotrog 20.12.19

This elf, which is the body behind the rod turned into a tree. Internet don't know other option but to kill :)

K
Kovboy belomor 20.12.19

DrLobotrog
Fig.

D
DrLobotrog 20.12.19

Yeah OK. That is what the game is. Maybe someday someone will find some algorithm by which the connecting rod will be something to do. On the contrary, it would be no fun if every time I meet something unusual, it would be clear exactly what to do with it.

There, in the caves under the plane tree is also full of strange bug-hermit, Golden frog, bugs in the torture, surrounded a lone Kobold. And when the bedbugs knocked a Kobold just trying to shift without a fight (though maybe after their reconciliation all different, not reconciled them - aliment not the same)

N
Noriand 20.12.19

DrLobotrog
If the first meeting with bugs and kobolds to select neutral, then you can persuade the bugs to release in the torture of a prisoner.

D
DrLobotrog 20.12.19

Noriand
Neutrality is given only to the neutrals (by the way, true neutrals or one neutral enough features?). So I had to kill everyone. Although the king and the Queen were released just in case.

N
Noriand 20.12.19

DrLobotrog
I have a neutral-good character. The option was available.

D
DrLobotrog 20.12.19

Noriand
Clear. Downloaded just in case a table for Cheat Engine, it is possible mirovozzrenie to change. For just such occasions. But still strange that Lowfood pers cannot choose a peaceful solution to the conflict... :)

N
NightHawkreal 20.12.19

DrLobotrog
Welcome here with his fists. )

D
DrLobotrog 20.12.19

NightHawkreal
Given that GG I have a monk, then Yes :)

K
Kovboy belomor 20.12.19

DrLobotrog
I reconciled. What kind of hermit the same is not clear. Frog I think creates such a corner of nature in the dungeon. If it does not touch, and not touch you.Yes my Persian now a good friend and a welcome guest always. Yes, but what will happen if you give the castle trolls or they or cobaltum? Under the Kingdom.

B
Bastarder 20.12.19

A hammer to it.

p
padrepepe 20.12.19

The hermit by stone sits in the cave with the bugs and cobaltate And nature of the area creates the frog and the light Sveri their holes!

K
Kovboy belomor 20.12.19

padrepepe
Well, if you do not take the Golden frog, then you are not attacking. The hermit I know where, the question is why is he a hermit?

l
lordkaho 20.12.19

Just a hermit. If you try to talk to him, then the first two times he tries to kick you out and then attacks, because you interfere with his otshelnika.

K
Kovboy belomor 20.12.19

lordkaho
Do not be afraid of a reptile snout into one guzzles vodka, and shared wants.