3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kimak156 21.12.19 07:16 am

Can't open the door to green mansions (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

In the task worth the reward came in the green halls but can't open the door lock how to pass on?
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Divannyy troll 21.12.19

Kimak156
We must come to one and not to click on the gate and the tree in the courtyard of the fortress.

a
aist16 21.12.19

Divan Troll
And how to get one? Without members is not allowed on the map, and at most locations, giving the command Standing, we approach the one tree, and the nymph no, You did not come alone.

D
Divannyy troll 21.12.19

aist16
When you exit the city (the capital/ownership) to the world map selection screen appears members of the party. Exclude all except the main character and stomp on the quest. Click on the tree... and wait for the surprise:)))

S
Siniy Kot 21.12.19

but still, that door can open?

a
aist16 21.12.19

Divan Troll
Thank you! Understood, I in the capital there are few, all in the field. :-), experiment nowhere. I was misled that the selection screen of two panels of the same size. On the left I have a squad of 6 of the Persians, and on the left was three seats taken, I decided to lay off 5 people - there is no place in a hurry, did not check...
When I realized was normal.

S
Siniy Kot 21.12.19

so all the answer are no longer needed, it is clear that it the plot forward открываетсяXDDD
I just fell for her very elegant way: rounded up all their mages in a heap in front of the door and used them to mass teleport, until one of them got out the door, then the lucky guy pulled her to him the rest of the group
and then just there just a couple meters show the cut scene on the black screen undiscovered region, tell me about the eye of Abaddon, and I, in turn, angrily shouting, so I returned Tristiana and whip him in the face screaming Christian, Wake up, bro!!!
Christian way with me in the group and looks at this circus, passing ofigela as I am seeing his clone
I love this game XDDD
PS. who there complained that one Christiana little for advisers? Here, take two, that should be enough(though a dialogue with the skins masked interrupt will not happen, but this is minor, but it is possible until the end of time to beat Christiana ^_^)
ZYY. and cloesly....Christian which we save the plot-it is not a real Christian and possessed by demons homunculus? And this whole situation is a very cleverly disguised hint from the developers?
Evening voshichenie theories is declared open!

X
Xaum 21.12.19

Blue Cat
I was surprised that everywhere was no indication that nerissa behind, so why not come where she was last seen and not hit the door?

S
Siniy Kot 21.12.19

Haim
unfortunately the door is made of claws of Wolverine and alloy terminator t-1000, doesn't break at all(((

X
Xaum 21.12.19

Blue Cat
Flowering has passed?

S
Siniy Kot 21.12.19

Haim
pass

X
Xaum 21.12.19

Blue Cat
Under his end is such a fail story is simply over. Feil will be under the spoiler
Spoilerrific Cassina(the guard who algore served before) or priest erastil which we have saved from captivity, now in the pastime for the nobility said that the bodies of the dead will be sent to the families that they would have to revive, so why these two can't do the same!!!!

l
lordkaho 21.12.19

Kimak156
There is no need to pass, need to check the tree and then escape. To return with the party to kill lots of monsters also do not need you further along the course of the story will come out of these doors and chopped down the mobs in the cabbage, because by that time are already much stronger than them. To escape either through or along the wall if the track allows.

a
abdul_as 25.06.20

But I escaped and the principle came back in with the crowd, and all to whom have reached shove!!! Especially colorfully scattered red hood!!!

k
kasanabeer 28.10.21

abdul_as I did the
same, it remains to find this green creature

N
NancyDrew 05.10.22

Blue Cat
Thank you, I laughed heartily)