3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
z8TiREX8z 21.12.19 07:16 am

Fastest way to get from the web there? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

What kind of idiot came up with action web game really have to wait two to five minutes to get out with her, somebody Knows a quick way out?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samuil84 21.12.19

Spell Freedom of movement

z
z8TiREX8z 21.12.19

Samuil84
Thanks, I guess thanks to you, I will give a chance to the game, not to be paid.
And do not tell how to get rid of the krivorukost, and stop miss?

A
Andrei YP 21.12.19

z8TiREX8z wrote:
And do not tell how to get rid of the krivorukost, and stop miss?
To correctly develop your character.

z
z8TiREX8z 21.12.19

Andrei YP
This is certainly good advice, but how am I going to properly develop the characters if I only have the third level. And I'm almost at the beginning of the game, and some enemies, smears worse.

S
Samuil84 21.12.19

z8TiREX8z
This has been discussed here, accuracy is poor because of the level of difficulty. If this only applies to the main character, it may not be properly formed. If the whole team is likely the level of difficulty. Might still be a contender not the level of development, in this case only the increase the level will help.

z
z8TiREX8z 21.12.19

Samuil84
So probably because of the high level, as smear all the complexity of normal is. Then that's strange, what the hell is the opponent of another LP, lives together with low-level enemies.

S
Siniy Kot 21.12.19

z8TiREX8z
normal difficulty in Patchfinder it as the highest Divinity or POE(in terms of accuracy)

A
Andrei YP 21.12.19

z8TiREX8z
The difficulty I have set up manually, the game allows it. Did something simpler, something more complicated. I do not know what you have there problems, but I have not experienced big problems in the beginning of the game. It was sometimes difficult, but absolutely passable.
As an option in difficult places reduce the difficulty level to the maximum. Or are you too proud sometimes to play on the easy difficulty level? It's an RPG, not an Action, here the battle is not the most important thing.

z
z8TiREX8z 21.12.19

Andrei YP
All I really understood is in truth come across the locations the characters are higher level than myself, that's on them and miss, But overall, the difficulty is normal. And about difficulty levels, it's not about pride, but when too easy, the interest in the game disappears. I always play at an average level, more balanced. can even heavy pass, pass then pass, but the meaning of hemorrhoids, I sm not doing.In General, I've been doing some thinking, calmed down slightly, and as long as everything goes smoothly.