3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iSniper Men 21.12.19 07:16 am

Which machines to buy first? (Forza Horizon 4)

Recently bought Forza, ultimate edition, podnakopiv money, but don't know which machine is the first to take, since there are very many, are there any recommendations?
3 Comments
Sort by:
.Chiken 21.12.19

iSniper Men
What like and take: does the B class with ease upgrading to S2, and opponents are chosen automatically based on the level xD
This is not NFS where the wrong choice of the machine buries the passage you xD
Besides, you have a bunch of machines in the roulette fall, I do in the game is rarely anything to buy xD

m
mixxxacik_ 21.12.19

Lucky you, when a month or two poigraesh, you will be sickened by the number of cars in the garage, Poltorak, etc

w
walet55 21.12.19

Suggest not to buy those over the owner of ultimate.All will fall in the roulette and for completing levels in groundwater,sassenach etc. series.Participate in forestomach,and for points buy a car in the shop portatone,and the rest in felspine(+vipca).Game credits Kopi is better on castles and houses.The only car you need to buy at auction is a Maserati 30c worth 6m.,to unlock achievements for Maserati FE.At auctions these cars take off with rasporediti get achievements without a car.After 3 months of almost complete fleet(lacking about scores).I do not need you to tune the car out With class in S1 and in S2.,The lower class are easier to compete with drivecare which cars of the same class.Not many players will make invincible derivation in X or S2 class.Good luck!